Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stay in this hotel quite a lot I have never asked or looked for a upgrade.
Nor have i ever been offered one.
But I can tell you I will bring my business elsewhere now.
And I will be ringing them Monday as to why I'm doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I stay in this hotel quite a lot I have never asked or looked for a upgrade.
Nor have i ever been offered one.
But I can tell you I will bring my business elsewhere now.
And I will be ringing them Monday as to why I'm doing that.
Did you get a big welcoming plate of macaroons and cakes as well??🤔🤭🤗🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you get a big welcoming plate of macaroons and cakes as well??🤔🤭🤗🤣
Well done. I’ve stayed there many times but cancelling further stays. Supporting this type of beggar, I won’t be part off out of respect for the deceased.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so as a severe anxiety sufferer this one just baffles me! When I get hit with the dreaded run to the toilet anxiety attacks I have to sit in the corner deep breathing trying to ground myself. I cannot eat or I would just vomit I cannot lie down as I’m pacing the floor I can’t shower leave the house watch tv etc etc I’ve suffered this 30 years and I could do none of the things this one can do. I’d have to cancel plans and take my meds to function. But function i do. I still cook, clean, watch the kids, shop for groceries etc all the while running as I’m so terrified of it becoming so severe in front of others. She is just disgusting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ok so as a severe anxiety sufferer this one just baffles me! When I get hit with the dreaded run to the toilet anxiety attacks I have to sit in the corner deep breathing trying to ground myself. I cannot eat or I would just vomit I cannot lie down as I’m pacing the floor I can’t shower leave the house watch tv etc etc I’ve suffered this 30 years and I could do none of the things this one can do. I’d have to cancel plans and take my meds to function. But function i do. I still cook, clean, watch the kids, shop for groceries etc all the while running as I’m so terrified of it becoming so severe in front of others. She is just disgusting
You poor thing. That sounds so difficult for you. Mind yourself. X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Its crippling. You poor thing.

Watch for a copy and paste of your experience next week when Shannen reads here. She'll have the same thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she only have 2 ways to describe things.. Christ almighty why have this thick advertise. Everything was either big or small or really big or really small? Does she ever read a book? She’s an absolute fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooooo tea spill on insta has got wind of it..just posted one 2 mins ago...more to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm so glad people are finally calling them out for their nasty behaviour and sharing screenshots of their spiteful messages, as they did with Julie the other day

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad and grateful to whoever sent my screenshots to Tea Spill……thank you 💕💕. I’m actually feeling so emotional and overcome by all the love support……from the bottom of my heart I am blown away and now let’s hope and pray that she gets what she has coming to her very soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Even though her name is blocked out it's still pretty obvious who it is...I'm delighted and hoping that some people will finally see what she is really like....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.