Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much I’m so upset tonight tbh……I’m shaking.

She also asked Tea Spill not to ruin her career as Instagram is now her full time job…… I have no words 😢
How is it her full time job if she hasn't be signed doff and cleared to work.. More lies from lil miss sunshine

Reactions: 11
@Missymeister how are the messages being manipulated ? It’s there in black and white how nasty she is
Wonder does she mean the original message sent to her is not shown so maybe implied there was something nasty in that to make her react and now it’s not being shown to make her look bad. I’m in no way surprised she said the money was hers, it is. That’s what happens when you donate, you give it to that person (whether it’s right of her to keep it or not is a different story).

Reactions: 3
Take a step away from insta etc for a couple of days.... buy yourself something nice tomorrow.. even ur fave cake maybe.. get into comfy pjs and treat yourself..I know that won't solve much but turning off insta would be good for your head.. you don't want anymore stress on you..

And ur troll pals are here for you to chat or rant or whatever ... mind yourself ❤💜💛💙
Yeah your right I’m too emotional and physically unwell the past few days from treatment too. I’m so grateful more than you will know for all the support from everyone here……I need to focus on myself 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My take on it is that if a GFM is opened for a certain amount it should automatically close when it is reached. Regardless of what was mentioned after, she was clear when tagging the hell out of it at the beginning what it was for. It was disingenuous on her part to then turn around with over $170,000 raised and rationalize her decision to keep it. It’s very easy to think of reasons to need that amount of money ffs. It is just wrong. People can disagree with messaging her or the people who set it up initially, but there really can’t be much disagreement in acknowledging how appalling her behaviour has been around it. Her reaction to questions has been so rude and dismissive. This is who she had shown herself to be.
And if I’m wrong correct me is she working for a private health care insurance company 🤯🤔 so every treatment was covered anyway

Reactions: 9
Wonder does she mean the original message sent to her is not shown so maybe implied there was something nasty in that to make her react and now it’s not being shown to make her look bad. I’m in no way surprised she said the money was hers, it is. That’s what happens when you donate, you give it to that person.
The original message is not shown because she blocked me and I can’t access it. It wasn’t nasty it was me asking her about the GFM money. None of my messages…as I’ve said in a previous reply to you were nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And if I’m wrong correct me is she working for a private health care insurance company 🤯🤔 so every treatment was covered anyway
Cancer treatment is covered regardless of health insurance in Ireland. She also rente a house that she did not need or use bar once or twice, when. There was hospital funded accommodation available to her. All sje has done with the Gfm is lined her own pockets.. The money might have been donated but it was donated based on false info given regarding what it would be used towards and the amount that was needed ie 10,000

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The original message is not shown because she blocked me and I can’t access it. It wasn’t nasty it was me asking her about the GFM money. None of my messages…as I’ve said in a previous reply to you were nasty
I’m not au fait with what you can see when blocked but how can you see the rest of the messages after the first one? I genuinely have no idea so just curious. I just pondered if that might be what she meant, I didn’t say it was what happened.

I’m not au fait with what you can see when blocked but how can you see the rest of the message after the first one? I genuinely have no idea so just curious.
I’m not au fait either so maybe someone here who is can answer that question?? I do know it’s not possible for me to selectively delete a message. @Thump I have shared exactly what messages I can…and my conscience is very clear

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not au fait either so maybe someone here who is can answer that question?? I do know it’s not possible for me to selectively delete a message
I’ve only ever been blocked by Aoibheann Garrihy but had never messaged her so I’m a bit clueless about it. She blocked me for a comment under a picture on her grid, I didn’t DM her.

Edit to add I really would be letting her, the money, this situation upset you, it’s not worth it. People show their true colours eventually and she will too. It’s really not worth the stress.

Reactions: 4
I’m not au fait either so maybe someone here who is can answer that question?? I do know it’s not possible for me to selectively delete a message. @Thump I have shared exactly what messages I can…and my conscience is very clear
You dont have to explain yourself
To any of us .
You mind yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Teaspill is liz reaney so be careful if any of you are sending that page messages from your insta

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Cancer treatment is covered regardless of health insurance in Ireland. She also rente a house that she did not need or use bar once or twice, when. There was hospital funded accommodation available to her. All sje has done with the Gfm is lined her own pockets.. The money might have been donated but it was donated based on false info given regarding what it would be used towards and the amount that was needed ie 10,000
Everything would have been covered you’re right. The GFM was hot on the heels of all the sympathy from the baby grows so that would have drummed up extra support. And people donated as they believed her when she said she’d need treatment abroad.

not forgetting that the GFM cash meant her partner wasn’t eligible for carers allowance so suddenly he couldn’t be her career and her mam was instead.

Reactions: 3
@Missymeister don't waste space in your brain now on this parasite.
That money will never bring her good luck. All the cars, houses and nails in the world will mean nothing when things start going wrong for her, be it her relationship, herself and her daughters relationship, her parents, her health....she won't escape, it come back to bite her in some form or other.
As those who live in the area have said, she's not liked in Youghal, and she doesn't realise that while she may have a neck like brass, her young daughter will eventually be in school as a teen and will only be known as the girl who has a mother who stole €170k.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe what I'm reading here this evening. Missymeister I'm just disgusted that she's never going to pay it forward like she promised. Take some time away, karma will get this witch. Many troll hugs to you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Missymeister i agree with the other posters you owe no one an explanation. You mind yourself and know that we are all here for you. Take care xxxx

shannen has most likely made a fair dint in that cash so no way she will answer questions or promise any of it to anyone. Her true colours are showing now. I don’t know how she can hold her head up with that level of dishonesty and pure nastiness.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.