Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally just had the fear after a feed of drink .
She has a great time of it
What about all the people who are so I'll that they haven't been able to leave the house in months? But oh no, poor Shannen hasn't left the house in 24hrs so needs a pity party......

Reactions: 7
Totally reading on here , was mentioned last night she was smirking under the duvet , roll on next day and big sad face for the camera , good girl you must have been practicing all day . No anxiety while in hospital with a respiratory infection during Covid ???? Because I know for a fact that would be triggering for anxiety esp with her past medical history, Correct me if I'm wrong but she was the happiest liar in the world then 🤣

Reactions: 14
This one is getting into grace territory, napping while the child js home/dinner to be made/,cleaned up.
She doesn’t work- if she’s so tired why not sleep when the child is in school so she can do something with her when she gets home

Reactions: 7
This one is getting into grace territory, napping while the child js home/dinner to be made/,cleaned up.
She doesn’t work- if she’s so tired why not sleep when the child is in school so she can do something with her when she gets home
She was too tired to play with her child after dinner, but was able to walk the beach during the day.......her anxiety only seems to hit when it suits her.......

Reactions: 9
I do honestly believe she'll be exposed. She blocked me after I messaged her re: Ashling & her bleeping ad for a pair of runners straight after her generic "RIP Ashling" story - never in my life have I witnessed such insensitivity, such selfishness - I always knew she was a little horror but that floored me.
I literally messaged her saying how insensitive her post was and I was immediately blocked.

She's worse than all the others combined. She's a scam artist. A liar. A thief. She needs to be held accountable.
What makes it worse is the act she puts on. This butter wouldn't melt, sweet Cork girl with big doe eyes - if you didn't know the back story you'd think she was a saint.
Surely someone has the balls to bring it to the media and expose her for her lies and fraudulent ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagion the conversation yesterday between her and her pal jules with all the negative comments on RSVP. About your wans catfish tale.

Reactions: 3
“Will you just think before you send messages” maybe you should think before you post. Her posts all weekend are evidence of the fact she doesn’t think. Also the “I’m struggling” as she has the smug look on her face, nearly grinning really highlights her anxiety and “struggle”

Reactions: 12
“Will you just think before you send messages” maybe you should think before you post. Her posts all weekend are evidence of the fact she doesn’t think. Also the “I’m struggling” as she has the smug look on her face, nearly grinning really highlights her anxiety and “struggle”
And then has the cheek to come on and tell people who are genuinely suffering how to deal with it.....like she is a medical expert....

Reactions: 4
I do honestly believe she'll be exposed. She blocked me after I messaged her re: Ashling & her bleeping ad for a pair of runners straight after her generic "RIP Ashling" story - never in my life have I witnessed such insensitivity, such selfishness - I always knew she was a little horror but that floored me.
I literally messaged her saying how insensitive her post was and I was immediately blocked.

She's worse than all the others combined. She's a scam artist. A liar. A thief. She needs to be held accountable.
What makes it worse is the act she puts on. This butter wouldn't melt, sweet Cork girl with big doe eyes - if you didn't know the back story you'd think she was a saint.
Surely someone has the balls to bring it to the media and expose her for her lies and fraudulent ways.
I can't see anyone from youghal having the balls to bring it to the media,maybe as a collective group it might work.But can you imagine her mother tearing anyone who would dare to question her spoilt child or out her with media coverage.shes abused people for less in public.And it's that fear of backlash Thats stopping it going anywhere.A member of her family told me her parents see no wrong in her whatsoever,years ago she crashed her car one night when she was off her head drunk,she was whisked away by family before the guards could be called and it was kept quiet,apart from the fact she could have killed someone else didn't come into it only to cover up for her.She always was a spoilt madam who was reared to only think of herself,so before she ever had cancer she was always a vile horrible attention seeker who used her illness to get the attention she always thought she deserved.She no more has anxiety than the cat next door.when she can't play the cancer victim it's now the mental health victim she's playing.She can parcel up all that anxiety and put it away when she needs to for nights out or weekends away.If she told me today was Thursday I'd check the calendar before I'd believe her.Shes a lazy disgrace who just wants an excuse to slob around in grubby pjs all day and spend her days thrown on a couch or in bed.A young girl like her spending her days like this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched her story there on a mates phone, you know what's GAS!!

1pm - "I'm so anxious. I can't breath. I looks so put together, but nobody knows my stuggles" - in her little tweety pie voice with her little tweety pie eyes - everyone in Ireland feel sorry for me and pity me (and send me more money)

Couple of hours later, her true colours shine through. Spitting venom into the phone. Proper Cork roughun' - I'd say she'd kill ye.
I love it! Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde - she's a vicious side!!

I'd say her block list is in the tens of thousands at this stage!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched her story there on a mates phone, you know what's GAS!!

1pm - "I'm so anxious. I can't breath. I looks so put together, but nobody knows my stuggles" - in her little tweety pie voice with her little tweety pie eyes - everyone in Ireland feel sorry for me and pity me (and send me more money)

Couple of hours later, her true colours shine through. Spitting venom into the phone. Proper Cork roughun' - I'd say she'd kill ye.
I love it! Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde - she's a vicious side!!

I'd say her block list is in the tens of thousands at this stage!
She's a wan.
You know the type.
Foul mouth, two faced and she'd shout, roar and rant at someone if they skipped the queue in Pennys!
A wan you couldn't look sideways at in the toilets of a pub cause she'd pin you to the wall!!
Dangerous witch.

Reactions: 5
GFM and the lack of accountability has to be raised .
Maybe on the likes of Joe duffy it can be discussed in general.
I can guarantee you people will ring in about some they have donated to again not giveing names but telling how a lot of the GFM never give updates of how the money is spent etc
I dont want to sound nasty but every day now our news feeds are full of the GFM links.
It's getting out of hand millions raised nationwide and very few ever update after the money is raised
So many saying to cover treatments but yet the vast majority of them are covered by the HSE
Why they cant just say its for day to day expensives I tell you why that doesent pull on the heart strings and the same amount of money wouldent be raised

Reactions: 8
Oh she's a bit spicy today. It's not ObViOuS from the stories you for up to Roisin not that it matters as yes Barry is there, but why lash out over that??? Someone been getting a few hard hitting messages???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.