Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A question box? Seriously? Have a day off from wallowing in your own self pity for your crappy actions Shannen. People are catching on to your tit rightly now..

Reactions: 13
You’re welcome! I might also put something else together. Of course I won’t mention your name or anything or hers. I’ll be very careful with the way I put things,I will do this on Friday when I’m off as I’ll have more time.I’m working long hours until then and when I get home I’ll have the little ones,so I might not have time to draft something until Friday. It would just sicken me if she got away with this. What a horrible thing to say to someone,honestly! ❤
If you do happen to word something & are comfortable to share here, I would be happy to email along the same lines if you let us know who ya reach out too x
Despicable behavior - The fact she thinks by sending those VM's then she is excused her words is just so shocking, How can she have no empathy after 1) the cancer returning 3 times & 2) the level of support she received, how about pay it forward Shannen!!

Shannen Joyce - The Patron St of sickness - but only hers nobody else matters.

Reactions: 10
If you do happen to word something & are comfortable to share here, I would be happy to email along the same lines if you let us know who ya reach out too x
Despicable behavior - The fact she thinks by sending those VM's then she is excused her words is just so shocking, How can she have no empathy after 1) the cancer returning 3 times & 2) the level of support she received, how about pay it forward Shannen!!

Shannen Joyce - The Patron St of sickness - but only hers nobody else matters.
For someone who has had cancer 3 times now you would expect her to have a bit more empathy for another cancer sufferer, especially someone terminal.....
But oh no, unless she is getting something out of you, Shannen couldn't give 2 fucks.....

• Heart
I've been reading comments on here since last sept,about this vile self entitled little madam.i never felt the need to comment here as you all seem to have seen through her self righteous act,but when I saw the screenshot of the horrendous vile comment she sent that poor woman who is genuinely sick with cancer and very politely asked her a genuine question about the GFM money she scammed off well meaning people,I just had to say something.I am very good friends with a close relative of hers and let me tell you they are mortified to be associated with her,they are mortified at the tit she's putting up every day on social media.Non of them can ask questions for fear of the backlash from her mother,and right there you have the answer to why this spoilt little madam who was a no one before cancer,but always craved attention is the way she is now.Shes the laughing stock in her own town the way she walks around as if she's a celebrity when all she's known for is scamming money and going on her spending sprees.The fact it runs off her is proof there's something mentally wrong with her.I was in a pub with my partner one night having a meal and she was there with her girlies as she calls them.all you could hear was her grating voice constantly looking for attention.Her girlies were mocking and making faces behind her back,so it looks like they have her pegged as well but knowing her she pushing herself on them.How could anyone want anything to do with a vile skank like her.You owe that lady an apology for what you said in that screenshot we saw,but as you think you're above everyone I guess that won't happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been reading comments on here since last sept,about this vile self entitled little madam.i never felt the need to comment here as you all seem to have seen through her self righteous act,but when I saw the screenshot of the horrendous vile comment she sent that poor woman who is genuinely sick with cancer and very politely asked her a genuine question about the GFM money she scammed off well meaning people,I just had to say something.I am very good friends with a close relative of hers and let me tell you they are mortified to be associated with her,they are mortified at the tit she's putting up every day on social media.Non of them can ask questions for fear of the backlash from her mother,and right there you have the answer to why this spoilt little madam who was a no one before cancer,but always craved attention is the way she is now.Shes the laughing stock in her own town the way she walks around as if she's a celebrity when all she's known for is scamming money and going on her spending sprees.The fact it runs off her is proof there's something mentally wrong with her.I was in a pub with my partner one night having a meal and she was there with her girlies as she calls them.all you could hear was her grating voice constantly looking for attention.Her girlies were mocking and making faces behind her back,so it looks like they have her pegged as well but knowing her she pushing herself on them.How could anyone want anything to do with a vile skank like her.You owe that lady an apology for what you said in that screenshot we saw,but as you think you're above everyone I guess that won't happen.
At least somebody said it!!😍😍💗There're so many people from Youghal on this page. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been reading comments on here since last sept,about this vile self entitled little madam.i never felt the need to comment here as you all seem to have seen through her self righteous act,but when I saw the screenshot of the horrendous vile comment she sent that poor woman who is genuinely sick
with cancer and very politely asked her a genuine question about the GFM money she scammed off well meaning people,I just had to say something.I am very good friends with a close relative of hers and let me tell you they are mortified to be associated with her,they are mortified at the tit she's putting up every day on social media.Non of them can ask questions for fear of the backlash from her mother,and right there you have the answer to why this spoilt little madam who was a no one before cancer,but always craved attention is the way she is now.Shes the laughing stock in her own town the way she walks around as if she's a celebrity when all she's known for is scamming money and going on her spending sprees.The fact it runs off her is proof there's something mentally wrong with her.I was in a pub with my partner one night having a meal and she was there with her girlies as she calls them.all you could hear was her grating voice constantly looking for attention.Her girlies were mocking and making faces behind her back,so it looks like they have her pegged as well but knowing her she pushing herself on them.How could anyone want anything to do with a vile skank like her.You owe that lady an apology for what you said in that screenshot we saw,but as you think you're above everyone I guess that won't happen.
Well said as someone who also knows some members of her family I couldn’t agree more with you. I applaud you for putting into words what many others are thinking. It is one GFM I’m glad I did not donate to. I feel her fall from grace is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know if I was behaving the way she is then my mother would give me a good kick up the hole....and my partner and friends would all be telling me to cop myself on.....
You had cancer 3 times, we get it....but plenty of others have also, and some of them didn't make it.....how you can be so ungrateful and cheeky is beyond me.....if I were in your shoes I would be counting my blessings and wanting to donate the rest of that gofundme to someone who really needs it....imagine Shannen you are sitting on all that money that could save a child's life....but you think you deserve luxuries more......imagine if it was your child and you were so desperate to get treatment for her, but someone else was sitting with a 175k GoFundMe balance they didn't need, and then coming on Instagram every day to rub your nose in it.....how would that make you feel? And we all know you are reading this thread Shannen which is why I've addressed it to you.....time to cop yourself on Shannen, you need to wind your neck in and give that money to the people that deserve it.....

Reactions: 20
Shannen just tell us in black and white why you still need the money. Yet you bitched using Muirreans story that influencing is your "job" and you need to make money.

You've 175k sitting chilling. Please, enlighten everyone as to why you still deserve this money raised for cancer treatment?

We just wanna know. 👀

Reactions: 8
She said she'll be keeping it for AT LEAST a year and be doing research so that'll "cost her a fortune " would she not donate it to a cancer research charity instead or is she now a scientist aswel as a liary thief

Reactions: 7
She said she'll be keeping it for AT LEAST a year and be doing research so that'll "cost her a fortune " would she not donate it to a cancer research charity instead or is she now a scientist aswel as a liary thief
Well the year is now up so she needs to update everyone now on what the next step is...if she is going to use the money she needs to be crystal clear on exactly where every single penny is going or else she needs to donate it to a more worthy cause.....simples

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This may have been asked before but how is she well enough to "work" as an influencer and have zoom meetings with her agency bit cant work in Laya which I imagine is a desk job and probably would be working from home at the moment.

Is she on sick leave/sick pay I wonder? If so, surely this is fraudulent. She shouldnt be able to pick and chose what "job" she can/cant do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s none of these huns gonna “ work” at a normal job when they can get thousands per ad and freebies on top . She’s registered with an agency so she has to be self employed or sole trader

Reactions: 5
And now she is back up with the pity posts.....and telling people to be sure and reach out to her if they want to talk......
Hypocrite

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her DMs are always open (apparently) of anybody is struggling. Yeah I'm struggling with the fact you conned and fleeced a tonne of people and you don't feel a bit bad. Absolute witch.

• Heart
She made a big song and dance the other day about when she is medically cleared to return to work but she’s “earning a living” as “an influencer” all the time not a bother to her. It’s a job when she wants it to be (e.g defending why she posted so insensitively last week - I’m contracted, i have to earn a living, did you go to work etc.) but then literally the same day it’s trying to put across that she isn’t cleared to return to work yet. Absolute joke she is 🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest story and I think I need to stop watching her. It’s making me very angry and upset listening to her utter self pity and crocodile tears. She is freaking out because she reads here and knows that people are wising up to her bullshit and the GFM is being questioned. I am more determined than ever to see this through……honestly I’m almost shaking here with how horrible and deceitful she is. She is trying to gather as much sympathy and almost rile her army of supporters up because she knows tit is coming

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.