Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting more vile and disgusting by the dayā€¦ā€¦spitting into her phone to think before you message someoneā€¦ā€¦well Shannen you didnā€™t do that last Friday night when you totally disrespected and belittled me with your reply to my message. I am so determined to ensure she is investigatedā€¦ā€¦and girls I canā€™t do it on my ownā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m honestly not well enough. My chemo canā€™t go ahead tomorrow as my white blood count is so low šŸ˜’. Iā€™ll send the screenshots and email or message any media people any of you think might follow it upā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m really trying to stay in a good place mentally at the moment and genuinely knowing that something might be done to hold this witch accountable is something I need to do
Sorry to hear can't get chemo tomorrow. Sending love

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Most insensitive comment ever I was actully speechless when she said it
As if this comment wasnā€™t the vilest ever heard she followed it up with telling a poor girl who was so upset by the murder that she couldnā€™t work that it was ā€œfantastic that she could take a day offā€ . Anyone supporting or associating should look in the mirror.

Reactions: 10
Must be great to be able to switch the anxiety on and off like a tap. Couldn't leave the house yesterday, didn't want to get up today but she'll be grand for a blow dry and a night away tomoro? She really takes the biscuit that wan. And no it wasn't obvious you got up to get your child out to school either

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Today she's describing how anxiety feels , and glad she didn't have a panic attack she just breathed , funny because a few people have mentioned on here the last few days how anxiety/panic attack symptoms feel so now she's also sharing the same , how thoughtful of her, why doesn't she share what exactly she spent the gfm on and how much of it is left to donate to people who actually need it
Yep I've talked about my anxiety on here, and then today she rhymed off my symptoms word for word.....if only she knew what it truly felt like, but no she makes it up as she goes along and it kicks in when it suits her, all the while with that smug smirk on her face......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s dropped from 115k to 113k recently.
Honestly canā€™t understand how she isnā€™t haemorrhaging much much more.

She built her following very quickly with grief vultures, or people wanting the drama after all the Insta Huns like MRS shared the baby grow saga (remember MRS bawling into the phone about it). But what content are people staying for now.
Her following wasnā€™t based on likeability, style, talent or having something to offer thatā€™s for sure.

Loling at her saying sheā€™s positive, capable and independent - surely sheā€™s trolling us. The things sheā€™s the exact opposite of! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s capable of being a scammer alright but not of contributing anything to her household or looking after her child

• Heart
I did laugh in shock ā€œI am independentā€ - I donā€™t think she is!šŸ˜‚
ā€œI am capableā€- yes,now this I agree with!Capable of taking peoples money and disrespecting a lovely lady by speaking to her in a disgusting and truly unforgivable manner!ā€ Iā€™m still sick over the way she spoke to you. Sheā€™s certainly not capable of being a nice,honest person,thatā€™s for sure!
I will make it my mission to type up something to email brands and the media. I had a nightmare of a day today and can barely string a sentence together now. I hope Iā€™ll feel better tomorrow and Iā€™ll be able to use my brain to type something up. I just have to be clever with the way I put it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I saw the first few stories today I was wondering what exactly she wants. She is anxious, wants to feel better, yet doesnā€™t want others to see her looking ok because that is not how she feels? Then I saw the collab. Makes sense now. A campaign (that she really wants others to join in) that fits right into her issues with anxiety. Overcoming challenges is her ā€œstrongā€. Cancer is gone for now so anxiety is her new challenge. I have no way of knowing what the truth is with her and would never question anyone who self declares any type of mental health issue. However, she needs to ask herself why anyone would question or doubt her stories. It is representative of the negative image that so many have formed of her over the past few years. It is unfortunate that she hasnā€™t done anything illegal to obtain the GFM money (unethical and dishonest, yes), and canā€™t suffer
any consequences that would cause her to lose it.
Also, it is not ok for her to offer support to anyone who is feeling anxious or depressed. She is not a medical professional. It is such an obvious, vile way to try to up engagement. To think that there is a pr company that is aware of these tactics and is part of planned content like this is really disgusting and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ā€œI am capableā€- yes,now this I agree with!Capable of taking peoples money and disrespecting a lovely lady by speaking to her in a disgusting and truly unforgivable manner!ā€ Iā€™m still sick over the way she spoke to you. Sheā€™s certainly not capable of being a nice,honest person,thatā€™s for sure!
I will make it my mission to type up something to email brands and the media. I had a nightmare of a day today and can barely string a sentence together now. I hope Iā€™ll feel better tomorrow and Iā€™ll be able to use my brain to type something up. I just have to be clever with the way I put it.
Thank you so much @TinaGP I really appreciate it šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

Reactions: 1
Ii came across her some time ago and intially felt bad for her young mum cancer etc but wow this girl is clever she is a money grabbing hungry scammer like she dosent have cancer at the moment yet now she's anxiety and in a bad way anything to keep the people reeled in with the gofund me .I'm sorry but you cannot pick and choose to have anxiety she loves the drama and the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of these insta huns are money hungry and until its hits their pockets they will never change their attitudes.

I cant for the life of me understand how companys are not doing more research in to them before they are signed up for collabs etc.
more people need to contact these companys and voice their opinions about who they are useing to promote their products.
Also voice their concerns about some of these insta huns and the way they conduct themselfs and the way they behave towards others.
Until people start doing this they will think they are untouchable

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fitbit using her is an absolute jokeā€¦. all she puts online is her thrown down in the bed šŸ™„

• Heart
Hope today is better for you šŸ’™šŸ’›ā¤šŸ’œšŸ’™šŸ’›ā¤šŸ’œšŸ’™šŸ’›ā¤šŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is getting more vile and disgusting by the dayā€¦ā€¦spitting into her phone to think before you message someoneā€¦ā€¦well Shannen you didnā€™t do that last Friday night when you totally disrespected and belittled me with your reply to my message. I am so determined to ensure she is investigatedā€¦ā€¦and girls I canā€™t do it on my ownā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m honestly not well enough. My chemo canā€™t go ahead tomorrow as my white blood count is so low šŸ˜’. Iā€™ll send the screenshots and email or message any media people any of you think might follow it upā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m really trying to stay in a good place mentally at the moment and genuinely knowing that something might be done to hold this witch accountable is something I need to do
So sorry to hear about the chemo xx
I am planning an email to that opinionmatters pod, I will be including Catfish Julie & FBG for the sheer gall they have at duping members of the public!

• Heart
So sorry to read this.

I totally understand your frustration - especially with people like Shannen, but honestly - do not waste your time, energy, emotions - anything! Right now, you need to focus on yourself and don't let outside, meaningless things like this stress you out.
Karma is a wonderful thing, and her time will come.

Also, here if you need a vent or a moan. I understand sometimes when you're ill - it can be hard to properly cry or vent to family and friends out of fear of worrying them, so sometimes a stranger is better. Really mean that, ping me if you need a chat.

• Heart
Even doctors don't know, that there is new illness- Shannen's anxiety šŸ˜¬ Usually starts on Mondays- healing bad hangover. Tuesdays- Thursday - stay in bed and do nothing days. Everybody helping- dad buying and delivering bread and milk, mum looking after spoiled child. Barry making dinner. And Shannen just moanšŸ˜…šŸ¤£ and offering healt advice to others! And than.....Lucky Friday - some friends, or hotel ,or somebody more stupid- sending free drinks, free hotel stays , free food, because the week was so horrible šŸ˜…šŸ¤£ and she needs to clear the head!!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a life!!! And all starts on Monday again.

• Haha
I read somewhere that gofund me put something in place a few years ago for you to report to them if you discovered that funds raised were not used as intended and people were then able to look for their money to be refunded. The amount that you could apply for a refund was capped but that wouldn't matter really. Maybe anyone here with an investigative nose could find out more? Or they may know someone who could find out? I'm useless at that sort of stuff but would dearly love to see her publicly challenged on her secrecy over what she did/is doing with her very generous donations.

So sorry to read this.

I totally understand your frustration - especially with people like Shannen, but honestly - do not waste your time, energy, emotions - anything! Right now, you need to focus on yourself and don't let outside, meaningless things like this stress you out.
Karma is a wonderful thing, and her time will come.

Also, here if you need a vent or a moan. I understand sometimes when you're ill - it can be hard to properly cry or vent to family and friends out of fear of worrying them, so sometimes a stranger is better. Really mean that, ping me if you need a chat.
Well said šŸ’›šŸ’›šŸ’›šŸ’›šŸ’›

Reactions: 2
Hope today is better for you šŸ’™šŸ’›ā¤šŸ’œšŸ’™šŸ’›ā¤šŸ’œšŸ’™šŸ’›ā¤šŸ’œ
Thanks so much ā¤ It is a better day so far,hope it stays this wayšŸ˜‚ I think I needed a reasonable nights sleep,I was exhausted ( I say reasonable-as well as can be expected with small childrenšŸ˜‚ But they are good kids in fairness to themšŸ„° )

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.