Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard it all now...the moon gave her anxiety. She is making a mockery of people who have actually anxiety.

And using the tragedy of Ashling Murphy's murder and saying and I am quoting her here now "maybe it is the tragedy of losing Ashling Murphy". Ashling's family and friends are the ones that are suffering now not you! The people that actually knew and loved her are the people that are actually grieving. Everyone else will get on with their lives but their lives are changed forever. Has she not learned anything about her remarks last week about being "late to the party'. She really needs to stop talking or at the very least think before she speaks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have colossal meltdowns due to anxiety and dya know what, I take my tablet every day and do the best I can. And I've a clear conscience. I couldn't live with myself if I'd done what she did!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched her latest story and I think I need to stop watching her. It’s making me very angry and upset listening to her utter self pity and crocodile tears. She is freaking out because she reads here and knows that people are wising up to her bullshit and the GFM is being questioned. I am more determined than ever to see this through……honestly I’m almost shaking here with how horrible and deceitful she is. She is trying to gather as much sympathy and almost rile her army of supporters up because she knows tit is coming
What woman you are @Missymeister, going through so much yourself, but you care about others.... What strengh you have fighting your own battle but you still try to hold this selfish, vile con woman accountable! She has no consience, shes a horrible human, and im sure every single person on this thread supports you, wishes you the very best, and just thinks you are so strong and couragous❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What woman you are @Missymeister, going through so much yourself, but you care about others.... What strengh you have fighting your own battle but you still try to hold this selfish, vile con woman accountable! She has no consience, shes a horrible human, and im sure every single person on this thread supports you, wishes you the very best, and just thinks you are so strong and couragous❤
Oh wow thank you so so much @butterflybilly 💕💕. I am so trying to stay calm here after seeing her antics just now……and every single time she mentions poor Ashling I want all her supporters to know how she made me feel with her reply to my message to her……I’m having a bad day with anxiety and sickness but it’s because I am on day 4 of chemo and I have another 3 hours of treatment on Friday morning……I’m not looking for sympathy nor am I wallowing in self pity but then I see her and I get very angry. I don’t want to feel angry but I now know I have to pursue outing her and I know with the support of so many on here that can happen 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Oh wow thank you so so much @butterflybilly 💕💕. I am so trying to stay calm here after seeing her antics just now……and every single time she mentions poor Ashling I want all her supporters to know how she made me feel with her reply to my message to her……I’m having a bad day with anxiety and sickness but it’s because I am on day 4 of chemo and I have another 3 hours of treatment on Friday morning……I’m not looking for sympathy nor am I wallowing in self pity but then I see her and I get very angry. I don’t want to feel angry but I now know I have to pursue outing her and I know with the support of so many on here that can happen 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Everyone here knows you are far from looking for sympathy! We can all see you are honest, genuine, and suffering SO MUCH! Shannen was absolutely vile sending you those messages, im not saying she hasnt suffered with having cancer, BUT shes neither honest or genuine, and she took all that money knowing, she would get her healthcare here for free, that her prognosis wasnt as bad as she alluded, and that she was never going to be terminal.... You have every right to be angry with the way she treated you, and i hope you get to see her properly called out, held accountable, and have to donate the money she conned people out of 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow could her rambling be more contradictory? Is she still really happy or anxious? Hope she managed to stay awake for her agency meeting. I think we all know what’s making her anxious…

Reactions: 11
Award winning pity party performance tonight 🙄🙄🙄
Crocodile tears.....

I have colossal meltdowns due to anxiety and dya know what, I take my tablet every day and do the best I can. And I've a clear conscience. I couldn't live with myself if I'd done what she did!
Ditto...I have severe anxiety and have meltdowns constantly, but I do not feel the need to behave the way she does....or talk to people the way she does.....she is only anxious when it suits her......shot has hit the fan...play the anxiety card..... people are calling me out/seeing through me.....play the anxiety card.....I'm so angry on behalf of all of us who actually suffer from anxiety

Reactions: 10
Well I dunno about you all but I dunno how Barry sticks her ….
all she does is whinge and sleep , nap eat waffles & spaghetti and whinge a little more…
Does she not feel bad she is sitting on a small fortune, won’t get off her lazy hole and go back to work , ships the child to her mothers then wakes up to dinner Barry made after him working all day when she does literally nothing!

she’s actually a sad excuse for a women I’m not coming on for pity .. we all feel down.. yeah you are Shannen and let’s face it ..
the only reason you have anxiety is because people are starting to realise what a sponger you are and questioning your actions Just give the money back you greedy witch you never
Needed if In the first place

and as for the way you spoke to that women … you should be ashamed of yourself and I am embarrassed for you …

but karmas a witch baby and what goes around comes around!
Big C is right big C U N T !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This one is vile human being.i actually feel sorry for Barry roisin.he should take roisin and run.you think she be grapping life and enjoying it.instead in bed sleeping getting everything for her.There is people dying of cancer.Vicky jemmy lynsey love to get 2nd chance in life.She makes my blood boil l.as I went through cancer 2 I was lucky one I appreciate my life enjoy it.count myself lucky one.messages this woman received was vile and disgusting especially from someone that fought it.I am so sorry you received these messages.she really needs be called out.I going report her to welfare in morning that off sick and working and big lump sum in credit union she needs be called out on everything.karma is witch

Reactions: 9
Influencers are very quick to throw the anxiety card when things aren't going their way. I used to think it was great these people addressing mental health but it's just a card they use to distract from the real issue. She 100% was not having an anxiety attack in that bed yesterday God love her if she knew what it felt like , chest pains , not able to catch your breath knowing your not actually dying but really feeling like you are knowing only you can control it but feeling like your in control of nothing . The very very last thing a genuine anxiety suffer would be doing is coming onto talk to the lads , if you wanted to raise awareness you might go off the grid and explain you had a bad day/few days /week and move on. But she is definitely suffering from some form of bad mental health the fact she can thief people out of money under false pretences and speak to people as if they are a bit of tit on her shoe for asking them about it (causing her anxiety at the realisation the terminally ill lady happens to be one of us trolls 🙄🙄🙄 !!!) . Needed a car for travelling yet gets the train (someone who's supposed to immunosuppressed or compromised during a pandemic 😷) . She's a cancer survivor and fair feckin play to her not an easy journey to do three times , BUT get up and get on with life it's pathetic the carry on.

• Heart
How do you sleep for over 3 hours with the child running around your Man makeing the dinner surely the noise would wake you.

Reactions: 8
Influencers are very quick to throw the anxiety card when things aren't going their way. I used to think it was great these people addressing mental health but it's just a card they use to distract from the real issue. She 100% was not having an anxiety attack in that bed yesterday God love her if she knew what it felt like , chest pains , not able to catch your breath knowing your not actually dying but really feeling like you are knowing only you can control it but feeling like your in control of nothing . The very very last thing a genuine anxiety suffer would be doing is coming onto talk to the lads , if you wanted to raise awareness you might go off the grid and explain you had a bad day/few days /week and move on. But she is definitely suffering from some form of bad mental health the fact she can thief people out of money under false pretences and speak to people as if they are a bit of tit on her shoe for asking them about it (causing her anxiety at the realisation the terminally ill lady happens to be one of us trolls 🙄🙄🙄 !!!) . Needed a car for travelling yet gets the train (someone who's supposed to immunosuppressed or compromised during a pandemic 😷) . She's a cancer survivor and fair feckin play to her not an easy journey to do three times , BUT get up and get on with life it's pathetic the carry on.
This is so true, and anxiety suffers put their body through so much by putting things down to anxiety and not getting it checked this wan in the Dr's for a papercut.

I ended up in hospital last summer for thinking I was having a 3day panic attack - thinking maybe covid. It was an actual hereditary heart condition that decided to flare up that I didn't know I had!!!
I like you used to think great this is being made a normal thing, but no these gouls somehow make a reaction to an anxiety attack unachievable by taking to the bed / sofa and having their men run around after them. This isn't an actual solution for some people who need to get on with normal & have very little time to dedicate to themselves.

I hope nobody reaches out for actual help Shannen Joyce The Patron Saint of Sickness will just tell them how bad she is and how they should be happy they don't have all her ailments.

Reactions: 4
I want to vomit 🤮 listening to her
She is pathetic

She never had anxiety nor does grace or Rosie or any of them. They have lazy unaccountabilityisus. Lazy pond scum. The bottom feeders or life. They exploit people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anxiety is not well behaved and you cannot just switch it on or off when it suits you.....

So she put on her story this morning that she was spending the day in bed because her anxiety was sooo bad, then follows it with a few things about Ashling, then put up the below about a meeting....which she then quickly deleted and put up another post about Ashling and having a heavy heart, but she actually added a question box to it......like using the poor girls death for more content...she obviously realised she had forgotten she lied about her anxiety and spending the day in bed and thought she'd delete the work one and replace it with something about Ashling and she would have covered her ass....
From that pic looks like she will be collaborating with Littlewoods for the Camogie this year - wasn't she all over the hurling final last year and the Cork ladies in the camogie final the following week just about got a good luck on the day! Also has 'honest' wrote on the notepad this wan is the furthest from honest from what I've witnessed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's Wednesday she hasn't lef the house since Monday ffs is she for real ???????? She was drinking Sunday night with the girls she had the fear /a hangover / downs from drink ,and claimed to have anxiety and couldn't leave the house FOR A DAY 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's Wednesday she hasn't lef the house since Monday ffs is she for real ???????? She was drinking Sunday night with the girls she had the fear /a hangover / downs from drink ,and claimed to have anxiety and couldn't leave the house FOR A DAY 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I haven't left the house since Sunday, I have anxiety and haven't been feeling myself......I don't feel the need to broadcast it to the world....and there are a lot of people who haven't been able to leave the house in months because they are GENUINELY ill.....get over yourself Shannen

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she said she went and collected the child. These Instagram wans are mad for the naps. It's a great life.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she said she went and collected the child. These Instagram wans are mad for the naps. It's a great life.
I think you're right, and did she not put up on Monday too when she was talking about the place they stayed in, that they were going to head out and walk the dog?......so in reality she spent ONE DAY in the house! God love her......

Reactions: 4
She literally just had the fear after a feed of drink .
She has a great time of it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.