Big C and Me #5 No more Big C but it's still all me! And my huge GoFundMe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the Revenue’s view is on GFM?Are huge donations liable for tax? Can someone really receive tens if not hundreds of thousands of euro and not be liable to pay tax?

It’s the Revenue who need to be contacted, not the media.

Reactions: 4
Oh she's a bit spicy today. It's not ObViOuS from the stories you for up to Roisin not that it matters as yes Barry is there, but why lash out over that??? Someone been getting a few hard hitting messages???
You're right, it wasn't obvious at all, she was sitting up in bed with a laptop and a bowl of cereal... That doesn't mean she got her hole out of bed at all......you can't ask this doll a simple question any more but she goes off on one.....I've said it before and I'll set it again, a truth doesn't mind being questioned, but a lie does......

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2022-01-20-17-55-37-694_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Maybe a msg to this show would open up a can of worms,they love a good controversial topic,they're a Dublin radio station so no harm to let people out of town know what she did

Reactions: 8
Ooooohhhh nasty nasty! “Will ye just think before ye send messages!”
I am wondering how this horrible yoke has followers?!

• Heart
The old anxiety didn't stop her going for a wee massage and ear candling this evening.....
Ranting away..
She loves that look, pale cancer victim[QUOTE
Ooooohhhh nasty nasty! “Will ye just think before ye send messages!”
I am wondering how this horrible yoke has followers?!
just took off my Fitbit and won’t wear ever again as a mark of respect to a beautiful girl who this yoke disrespected so dreadfully it makes my stomach churn.🤬🤬
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
She never thinks before she opens her gob! What about her "late to the party" comment last week. Practice what you preach Shannen!

• Heart
She never thinks before she opens her gob! What about her "late to the party" comment last week. Practice what you preach Shannen!
Will be just think before ye send messages.....well what about the vile horrible messages you sent to a terminal cancer sufferer last week Shannen??....had you forgotten about those? Or do you just see no wrong with what you do???

Reactions: 13
Will be just think before ye send messages.....well what about the vile horrible messages you sent to a terminal cancer sufferer last week Shannen??....had you forgotten about those? Or do you just see no wrong with what you do???
She is getting more vile and disgusting by the day……spitting into her phone to think before you message someone……well Shannen you didn’t do that last Friday night when you totally disrespected and belittled me with your reply to my message. I am so determined to ensure she is investigated……and girls I can’t do it on my own……I’m honestly not well enough. My chemo can’t go ahead tomorrow as my white blood count is so low 😒. I’ll send the screenshots and email or message any media people any of you think might follow it up……I’m really trying to stay in a good place mentally at the moment and genuinely knowing that something might be done to hold this witch accountable is something I need to do

• Heart
Reactions: 16
May
She is getting more vile and disgusting by the day……spitting into her phone to think before you message someone……well Shannen you didn’t do that last Friday night when you totally disrespected and belittled me with your reply to my message. I am so determined to ensure she is investigated……and girls I can’t do it on my own……I’m honestly not well enough. My chemo can’t go ahead tomorrow as my white blood count is so low 😒. I’ll send the screenshots and email or message any media people any of you think might follow it up……I’m really trying to stay in a good place mentally at the moment and genuinely knowing that something might be done to hold this witch accountable is something I need to do
Maybe reach out to Fitbit and let them know what kind of person they are collaborating with.......I would also be getting in touch with her collaborations agency......I would aslo be sending the screenshots to a few media pages.......
Although a lot of people will be scared of her....they can't be seen to be picking on the poor cancer patient.....

• Heart
Sorry to hear your chemo has been delayed xx

Most insensitive comment ever I was actully speechless when she said it

Think she playing game keep followers.she looks perfectly fine tonight getting her treatments hair done night away.

May

Maybe reach out to Fitbit and let them know what kind of person they are collaborating with.......I would also be getting in touch with her collaborations agency......I would aslo be sending the screenshots to a few media pages.......
Although a lot of people will be scared of her....they can't be seen to be picking on the poor cancer patient.....
Thanks so much for the advice…Fitbit are top of my list 😡

• Heart
Today she's describing how anxiety feels , and glad she didn't have a panic attack she just breathed , funny because a few people have mentioned on here the last few days how anxiety/panic attack symptoms feel so now she's also sharing the same , how thoughtful of her, why doesn't she share what exactly she spent the gfm on and how much of it is left to donate to people who actually need it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.