Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope social are watching her. You can't claim illness or disability unless you actually can't work.
She shouldn’t get social if she has 200k in the bank.

I’m not dissing recipients of it btw, if you need it you should claim it, but this one would make a mockery of genuine recipients.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I’m not dissing recipients of it btw, if you need it you should claim it, but this one would make a mockery of genuine recipients.
Unfortunately, it's not means tested, so she is getting it.
And has a medical card because of her diagnosis, which I wouldn't begrudge anyone in those circumstances, but it should stop once normal life resumes. Going to see an oncologist every month or two isn't something that needs supporting from the state for.
No doubt Bars is claiming carers aswell.
Back to school allowances only take into account the income, which is only one....
On the pigs back this one is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Carers is definitely tested and you can’t have more than a certain amount in savings.

As I said it’s there for people to claim but she’s taking the piss. I haven’t looked at her stories but being able to climb carrantoohil kinda means she should be getting out of bed and fending for herself a bit more so shouldn’t require carers etc.

Reactions: 4
Carers and back to school are means tested and ask for savings information, you can only have a certain amount in savings and its no where near the go fund me amount

Reactions: 1
I'm so riveted by the blow by blow washing clothes updates that I've completely lost track of time. Are we on day 2 or day 3 of this intensely interesting content. I cannot WAIT until we see all the clothes back in the draws.. it'll be some fantastic conclusion, how will she ever top this saga 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cancer diagnosis’s not means tested and no recovery time on it , like a normal illnesss, she playing the mental health card now 🤷‍♀️

Carers and back to school are means tested and ask for savings information, you can only have a certain amount in savings and its no where near the go fund me amount
This was discussed before.
Chances are, Shannen has already divvied up that go find me into separate accounts, and most likely funded the mam in her new place too.
It's been stated here before that Barry was on the pup, and doing nixers.
Shannen already said last year that her Barry was her carer, then it changed to the mother.

And has a medical card because of her diagnosis, which I wouldn't begrudge anyone in those circumstances, but it should stop once normal life resumes. Going to see an oncologist every month or two isn't something that needs supporting from the state for.
Back to school allowances only take into account the income, which is only one....
Cancer diagnosis’s not means tested and no recovery time on it , like a normal illnesss, she playing the mental health card now 🤷‍♀️
everyone in youghal knows her carry on. The whole family are the same .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
everyone in youghal knows her carry on. The whole family are the same .
I don't know any of them personally but what I know of them I certainly wouldn't say the whole family are the same, what I know of them the family are very normal down to earth just getting on with things

Its unreal and any poor cratur applying for carers is means tested
My pal minding a adult son 24 /7
Doesent get a penny carers because her husbands wages is over threshold
Make ya sick

It is means tested

Its unreal and any poor cratur applying for carers is means tested
My pal minding a adult son 24 /7
Doesent get a penny carers because her husbands wages is over threshold
Make ya sick

It is means tested
Disability is not means tested. It is soley for those who have worked, paid taxes but cannot return to work for the foreseeable. Certs need to be sent in from the GP every few months. As long as the GP signs her off, she's able to claim, regardless of her money status.

Disability is not means tested. It is soley for those who have worked, paid taxes but cannot return to work for the foreseeable. Certs need to be sent in from the GP every few months. As long as the GP signs her off, she's able to claim, regardless of her money status.
I'm not talking about disability I'm talking about someone going for carers allowance that is means tested.

I'm not talking about disability I'm talking about someone going for carers allowance that is means tested.
Barry apparently gave up work to mind her, so that would pull them under the limit. That was supposed to be some of the reason for the go fund me as rent could be paid while there was no money coming in.

Barry apparently gave up work to mind her, so that would pull them under the limit. That was supposed to be some of the reason for the go fund me as rent could be paid while there was no money coming in.
Well the go GoFundMe must not be in his name so or joint account because he would be well over the limit.for the amount of saveings you. can have.

Reactions: 2
Well the go GoFundMe must not be in his name so or joint account because he would be well over the limit.for the amount of saveings you. can have.
I'd say the go fund me was split. Even to the ma and das accounts. That one is cute.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.