Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donated to one the childs treatment was fully covered the parents accomadation was covered never ever a post about what the money was spent on.
But because I know people that know them let's just say new car bought and a lot of luxurys look no one minds makeing a childs life better but be honest when setting up the fund what your asking money for.
A lot of children are supported as well by other charities so all that money what's it for.
There is zero transparency. It should be illegal to fundraise for medical costs and then buy what you want out of it. Go fund me needs to be scrapped and some proper oversight over fundraising. A committee of some sort.

The people who are hurt is the people who are in genuine need and they won't get what they need because we all know someone who took the pi**.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is zero transparency. It should be illegal to fundraise for medical costs and then buy what you want out of it. Go fund me needs to be scrapped and some proper oversight over fundraising. A committee of some sort.

The people who are hurt is the people who are in genuine need and they won't get what they need because we all know someone who took the pi**.
I so agree

You have survived in life without getting bonding on your teeth Shannen, makes me think if you didnt have the go fund me money, they wouldnt be getting done..... NASTY witch🤔

Reactions: 11
Cringed through all of that completely pointless but painfully obvious beg. Her stories are so zzzzzzzz
She’s so sneery. Think we’re seeing the true colors of this one. The “poor me cancer victim” façade has dropped!

Reactions: 6
She obviously reads all the GFM comments when she’s reading here but conveniently bypasses those! Christ she’s some bore for a girl in her mid 20s! Doesn’t change out of her pjs most days and moans about house chores while not having a job! Very mundane and unmotivated. Coming on talking about literally nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really wants to know who @brandambassador is 😂 Apparently the stuff you said made her sick and anxious…. What about 80% of the comments on here being about how people will never again donate to a GFM because of you Shannen - that should be what’s making you sick and ashamed of yourself.

There’s only one way to redeem yourself and that’s to donate the money like you said you were going to. I actually don’t know how she shows her face in public.
And is anyone else so sick of this “trolling a cancer patient” bullshit. Having cancer doesn’t make you untouchable from being called out for disgusting and fraudulent behaviour and I say that having had cancer myself. Any negativity she receives on here she really has brought on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really wants to know who @brandambassador is 😂 Apparently the stuff you said made her sick and anxious…. What about 80% of the comments on here being about how people will never again donate to a GFM because of you Shannen - that should be what’s making you sick and ashamed of yourself.

There’s only one way to redeem yourself and that’s to donate the money like you said you were going to. I actually don’t know how she shows her face in public.
And is anyone else so sick of this “trolling a cancer patient” bullshit. Having cancer doesn’t make you untouchable from being called out for disgusting and fraudulent behaviour and I say that having had cancer myself. Any negativity she receives on here she really has brought on herself
the money I donated makes me sick & anxious too

I see plenty friends of mine doing runs or things for mental health, even MS which is close to my heart, I cant give a penny anymore. I gave €100 at a time I was on illness benefit. & she went and upgraded her car, plenty spa and beauty trips, jewellery, breaks away, and now dental bonding. I put off the dentist this month due to fear of cost. I’m sick and anxious too, trust me.

Reactions: 14
I see the elephant finally is out of the room.

The line that strikes me is that if I need to buy something I use my own money. In the previous slide under GFM expenses lists everyday expenses.

Time is the only thing that will tell if the money is used for any 3rd party good.

People aren't trolls to think its disgusting that she overplayed her diagnosis to keep rising the money. That's suspicious in itself.

I thought it was strange saying she was more or less keeping it aside and going to do whatever she liked with it!! Also said they used it to pay off previous debt and bills BUT it’s now in the credit union and they haven’t used it for their ‘lavish’ lifestyle 🤯

Reactions: 2
So why exactly has it taken her so long to address the GFM? I think we all the know the answer. Why doesn't she give an update to her donors on GFM instead of incoherently rambling on Instagram?

I don't think we need to go over any of lies she has said herself. It's all in the threads already. For example, the new car was never used to go up to Dublin. We could go on and on ...

We know for a fact donors have been blocked when they ask her about the GFM. She must believe her own lies at this stage.

The person named themselves so why are the detectives taking the credit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Theres normally a limit as to how much you can have in a credit union account and its no where near what she got for the gfm so I doubt its all in a credit union account for a rainy day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.