Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yup she said GP saw her straight away
Very odd with those symptoms that a test wasent suggested .
Would the gp call you in to them if you had covid symptoms tho? I thought they would send you straight for a test? I mean, wouldnt you be risking everyone in the gp surgery?

Reactions: 1
Would the gp call you in to them if you had covid symptoms tho? I thought they would send you straight for a test? I mean, wouldnt you be risking everyone in the gp surgery?
That's what I thought anyone I know with symptoms had to be tested before GP would see them

Reactions: 2
My youngest had a sore throat last week and I had to bring for a covid test the gp wouldnt see him . He did a call and sent a prescription to my chemist

Reactions: 4
My youngest had a sore throat last week and I had to bring for a covid test the gp wouldnt see him . He did a call and sent a prescription to my chemist
I know that's what they do I'd persume the hospital as well would want it.

This girls is either a dangerous liar or incredibly stupid. - or both. She has been caught out many times before lying - remember her doctor told her it was fine to go out and party in the middle of Covid!

If I lived near her I would be ringing the school to report her for putting the entire school
Community and their families at risk.

Anyone know who her GP is? He/she should know the lies she is telling about them - Letting her into the practice with Covid symptoms. If it’s not lies, the GP should be reported for not following public health guidelines, but I would strongly suspect she is. Does she think we believe her?

Reactions: 10
No big emotional post about cork ladies being in an all Ireland! No getting a ticket for that one. Just a “best of luck”! What a complete hole, thrives off attention and sure today’s match isn’t a big enough event for her to bother with! As much as she claims to love camoige and being an ex county player herself so she says 🤢🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she is out and about without getting tested , my child had sore throat and I had earache so we went for test decided to bring other child as well even tho he had no symptoms and we all tested positive just coming out of isolation period now , thankfully none of us got too sick and could manage the symptoms but our close contacts were literally our household and their pods in school as we still are extremely careful over covid

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And again her dad was bringing her, so why was the need for the go fund me? They bought a new car to travel up and down, but, her dad brings her 90% of the time😤 "SHES DISAPPOINTED?" Hey Shannen, im sure everybody who gave money to your go fund me for "necessities" are fairly bleeping disappointed too, that all the money is being spent on luxuries🙄
And staying in a hotel , shes so brazen, the singing omg shocking 🙄

Reactions: 1
Thanks God!!!! She showed her real face and attitude, I hope more people will see that, how horrible and nasty person she is. Her grin face when she said - i dont care what other people say- and the worst-she is telling all this to her "friends" and laughs about it. This is so nasty, living on other people money and laughing at them!! Shannen, when you will read this, remember, there are so many people from Youghal on this page.

Reactions: 6
She’s a compulsive liar. She couldn’t lie straight in bed. So, as she was talking she just realized that she hadn’t been on talking in awhile… but as her rambling And lies continued she says the reason she came on was because she hadnt been on in awhile. And don’t get me started on the teeth ans the lisp when she’s lying!!

Reactions: 5
She's one saucy wagon.
She wouldn't put herself at risk or others? But you continuously flaunted restrictions Shannen, between window visits and packing into a pub with a load at your table and no social distancing? Have you forgotten Shannen?
She seems to get very touchy on the subject of Covid.....wonder why?
Yeah, the lisp comes out when the lies start rolling, a dead giveaway!
Her behaviour would turn anyone off go fund mes, or platelet donation. She's never once acknowledged her doner.
Anxiety seems to have disappeared.

Reactions: 7
Thanks God!!!! She showed her real face and attitude, I hope more people will see that, how horrible and nasty person she is. Her grin face when she said - i dont care what other people say- and the worst-she is telling all this to her "friends" and laughs about it. This is so nasty, living on other people money and laughing at them!! Shannen, when you will read this, remember, there are so many people from Youghal on this page.
Exactly. Ireland is a small place and now people have seen through the ‘victim’ she shows her true colours and that nasty side. The temper 😂😂Her partner should run for the hills now he has a chance unless he’s in it for the 🤑 they can keep every cent , I’d rather my dignity and pride any Day.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Ireland is a small place and now people have seen through the ‘victim’ she shows her true colours and that nasty side. The temper 😂😂Her partner should run for the hills now he has a chance unless he’s in it for the 🤑 they can keep every cent , I’d rather my dignity and pride any Day.
Caught her once- crying eyes out about anxiety on stories, but saw her in a car -smiling and happy after half and hour . And always she and her drinking company are very loud and vulgar.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she seriously moaning cause she has to do some laundry 🥵 this is what happens when you’re pampered for five years straight - can’t cope with everyday jobs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.