Big C and me #3 Don't question me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now trying to up the following with a competition with another 'blogger'.

How long before an agency sign-up

Reactions: 2
Well that bikini wont make her a fashion influencer anyway it was mank.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well that bikini wont make her a fashion influencer anyway it was mank.
I can’t understand. She only seems happy playing the poor me cancer card and when that attention is no longer there she does nothing. When in hospital and looking for stuff she whinged about missing the kid but now she’s at home she doesn’t interact with her. Barry does the playing and caring. She’s made a career out of attention seeking and begging but the public sympathy has dried up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s awful to say she’s nothing without her cancer story. A lazy non showering Lay about wanting freebies like the rest of them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Late late show trumps

Getting a donor match for transplant
Finishing chemo x 3
Having a daughter
Being told she’s cancer free x 3

Wow
Maybe if she had battled cancer once, being told she's cancer free or finishing chemo would be up there, but seeing as it as come back again and again, I'm sure it has lost some of its relief feeling and is still shrouded in worry so dunno how that would be up there tbh!

Reactions: 1
Maybe if she had battled cancer once, being told she's cancer free or finishing chemo would be up there, but seeing as it as come back again and again, I'm sure it has lost some of its relief feeling and is still shrouded in worry so dunno how that would be up there tbh!
So how did she not think giving birth to her daughter wasn't up at the top of memorable moments? Or meeting her partner? Getting a well paid job? Or some childhood memory surely?
Tis all contrived.

Cribbing wigs are expensive so ordered one for 50 euro
Plenty of money in the fund to cover any wig.

On the Beggy for more gifted wigs. Poor me, I had to spend €50. You could spend a tenner on Amazon if you wanted. But sure lovely Denise from Pelo will look after her and prob send her another gifted wig.

Reactions: 2
Swipe up swipe up swipe up. Non stop buying on Nike that one is ..suppose its grand when jt isn't your own money.

Reactions: 4
Think she is very lost now. That after treatment stage is odd. Your supposed to be happy but the fear and uncertainties makes it too difficult.

Building an insta career at this kind of emotional time isn't the best idea but I can see that's where it's headed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.