Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisyearsboy

Ah, the days of the shopping budget, the chalk board and the arguments over what everyone wanted on the shopping. The best days!!
And then they'd find out in the diary room that they'd added it up incorrectly and whoever was in there had to take items off. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sw4

VIP Member
Completely agree. It's like they couldn't find someone to pull together all of the highlights so they saved themselves the time and just showed one episode. I find the bits where they cut to Davina and Rylan a bit annoying.
Yeah they've not really added any interesting trivia or remarks at all. In fact they should have done a Gogglebox Big Brother special where the Gogglebox families watch old eps/highlights. Now that would be exceptionally entertaining!

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Has anyone mentioned Nasty Nick from BB1 when he was confronted by Craig over writing notes? That was such a turning point for BB and (IMO) the reason why Craig went on to win. And then the reason why Craig was doing BB in the first place 😭

I’ve also just fallen down a rabbit hole on YouTube watching Gemma Collins best bits. ‘I’M CLAUSTROPHOBIC, DARREN!!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Didn't they used to play loud music in the house on a Friday night before the eviction so the housemates couldn't hear the crowd? After the first few seasons the housemates realised the crowd used to chant 'get xxxx out!' and used to listen intently to find out who was popular or not.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Since Jade's death, Jeff Brazier has been portrayed as some kind of super human, taking on the care of his own sons. I always found him a bit creepy, and obsessed with becoming a celebrity. I'm pretty sure he hooked up with Jade because she was a fast-track to fame. It was terribly sad when Jade lost her life at such a young age, and she had a bloody awful upbringing, so I do give her a bit of a swerve with regards to her behaviour. But her racism towards Shilpa was unforgivable and the taunting treatment of Rik Waller was just nasty.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve been spending hours since yesterday when BB was first mentioned on the Celeb thread down a YouTube rabbit hole of old BB arguments and funny moments.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Anyone remember Tom in his red shorts getting excited with Mel from BB1? She also tweezers her pubes ouch!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Too Much

VIP Member
I think I remember that Tim who shaved his chest from Series 3 was a 'secret ginger' and there was something about procuring/using hair dye in the house?! This also makes sense of why he secretly shaved his chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Chinwag

Those earlier iconic seasons were iconic because they picked real housemates with character about them of a mix in ages.

The later ones were just all young, fake and the same carbon copies of each other.

I would love for it to come back but not if it’s full of instagram hoes and Geordie shore wannabes!!!

• Heart

Spider12

VIP Member
Omg, this is the best thread ever! So many amazing aspects already been discussed. One of my personal favourites...the loon that is Kim Woodburn ADULTERER 🤣 Gold

• Haha