Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaggythistle

Who was the dude that tried to crowd surf at his eviction, but the crowd just parted and he ended up sprawled on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Kmh1987

He was called Cameron. He and a bloke from the South African BB swapped for a week, I think. They were in the boring series, BB4
I had too phone him a few years after big brother to chase up a unpaid bill for my old work, he dodged my calls for days tight as anything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Shame C4 or 5, whoever own the rights now don't read here. If they came back with the original format and got run-of-the-mill folks, they'd have a ratings hit again. Especially now after what we've all been through for the last few months. Just don't get the Instafamous, fake lips, fake boobs, desperate to be famous types. I think most people are sick of that.

Yel

Chatty Member
"no naked jacuzzi Marco!"

I liked when Michelle was telling Emma about her events with chicken stu under the table when he was dressed as a cowboy. She used a genius code including seeing a swallow 😂

• Haha

Red hair

Favourite housemates ever
1. Pete Bennett. Loved everything he did apart from messing with Nikki. Still got a T-shirt from the band he was in Daddy Fantastic!
2. John Tickle. Geeky scientist type, did a good experiment series.
3. Jade Goody. First time in - pre “celebrity big brother”. Such a sad death.

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Many laughs reading through the thread, especially Craig and his wig.

I was surprised seeing Adele on I'm A Celeb, only remember her being quite a feisty character who seemed to have a thing for fellow gym lover, Lee.Not the Jane McDonald obsessed meek and delicate looking lady she is now.

I often wonder what happened to Mario whenever I see his ex Lisa in the papers doing something outrageous, given he was as much as a fame seeker as her.I used to cringe whenever an argument erupted he would bang on about being a magistrate and a personal officer.

Remember when they sent in Sly Stallone's mother, Jackie(yeah Brackie) just because Brigitte Nielsen was in there? She wound them all up in there, especially Kenzie from Blazin Squad who she bossed around and referred to him as that little kid.

Who was that Irish bloke who thought he was Eminem? Spiral? :LOL:
Yes Spoirol 🤣

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
I really hope so! 🙏
I stopped watching it in 2007. When they eventually cancelled it a couple of years ago I was like about time its passed it's best. Now I'm feeling really nostalgic about it probably because it is 20 years since it started. For me to watch it again they would really need to go back basics and I want normal people from all ages and different backgrounds on it. Not instagrammers or people signed up to reality tv talent agencies. That's not gonna happen though is it? Also, I like Emma Willis but would quite like Davina back just for nostalgia.

Ginger_roots

As much as I'd like BB to return it would never work now, not like it did. Firstly because of social media. Everyone's searchable, the press would trawl through everything and find any bit of scandal. It would make it really hard for anyone going on plus as an audience it would be hard not to be manipulated by the media. So as much as producers might want not want to intervene much, the media would be well amongst it all. Secondly people are so sensitive now and complain about everything. Weve already spoken about the racist undertones of series...5 (I think, maybe 6? The one with Anthony Hutton). Saskia 'hates immigrants' and slates Makosi for wearing a wig. The next series along Grace called Aisleyne a w*gger, something which another girl (I want to say Emily but might have made that up) was thrown out for in a later series for for referring to herself as. So maybe in the future when the woke left calm their passions for complaining about everything maybe but for now, nah, it just ain't gonna happen.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Helen had a boyfriend though didnt she ? I didnt really watch that series as much as BB1 and BB3 for some reason
Yes, if I remember rightly he was also called Paul. She always referred to the BB Paul as Paulclarke (one word🤣)
God I'm flabbergasted at my own memory about BB!!!!

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
I don't really like the way they've done this show, surely it would be better to focus on the best bits from one series each night and have a variety of celebs/exhousemates etc provide a commentary? Rylan and Davina aren't really adding much, it's just a bit of a strange format really.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I once had an afternoon tea with Ben from B11( the last channel 4 series). He paid.

My Favourite series was BB6. Horrible people In the main, but easily the most entertaining.
I was given VIP tickets to the eviction show the night Ben was evicted. Jedward were on. We were inside the studio for the Davina interview . The partner of a work colleagues worked on lots of series and would give me a promotional mug each year. I loved classic BB (and cbb). I’m ashamed to say my cats are called Rex and Mo 😂😂😂. That was the year Cat got evicted in her dressing gown on a secret public vote 😂

• Heart
So glad that it isn't just me who watches them again. Just finished the Brian Dowling series. Went straight to Nadia's series as that was my absolute favourite. I remember being up in the small hours watching the live feed the night fight night kicked off. My mom and I were gutted when they cut to the garden and birdsong. 😂 Early Big Brother was fantastic. Summer was devoted to watching it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Why do they all want Kardashian butts, it's quite sad really
My friend's stepdaughter has had bum implants, she honestly looks like she's got two bowling balls down the back of her pants.
I grew up in an era where big bums were an embarrassment and nothing to show off about. (Yes, I am old)

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
If only they would go back to basics. People from normal jobs, basic make up (1 type of each item I think it was) certain amount of cigarettes. 1 book or 2 magazines etc etc it would be brilliant.
Unfortunately though I doubt you would get average Joes like the first 2/3 series wanting to do it now.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
The best ones were the early ones. I think the housemate who’s probably done best out of it all is Alison Hammond, in fact it’s easy to forget she was once on there. Don’t think she lasted very long.

I hated Pete. Didn’t he cry over a dead mouse but had no bother dicking a few of the women in the house about (including Nikki). I think my favourites from that series were Nikki and Spencer even though he was boring.

Fave CBB moments were ‘David’s dead!’ and ‘yeah, Jackie!’

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Makosi? My favourite bit was when she announced she thought she was pregnant. She was a nurse iirc, and got into bother with her governing body after her antics on BB for "bringing the profession into disrepute" :D :D :D

• Haha