Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Remember the good old days when the nation lost their shit over Helen and Paul kissing? So innocent compared to the debauchery of the later series. I used to live where the house is. The queues to be in the audience were insane. Then as the years went by the queues got less and less. BB news being splashed across the newspapers every day then when people post interest there was barely a one page article of who had been evicted. I remember watching an earlier spin off show with Dermot O'Leary and even a spin off show with psychologists analysing the episodes. I'm ashamed to say I also owned a BB computer game 😳
It was compulsive viewing in the early days. I used to book my shifts around eviction night! But as the years rolled by, and the contestants became more media savvy, when a lot of them were simply using it as a stepping stone on the way to becoming famous, it became dull and stale. I lost interest a long time ago, but I still remember sitting up til all hours watching the live feed and hoping something would happen! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MooBelle

VIP Member
I loved Alison and Kate’s friendship in BB2 (?), they always seemed like they were genuinely having such a good time.

Absolutely obsessed with Nadia in whatever season she was in, remember crying when she won cos I was so happy. 😂
I loved Nadia. I didn't at first, she annoyed me a bit. I warmed to her after those 'Nadias a man' insults were shouted over the wall. She went into the diary room and gave the most amazing speech. Even though she was choking on tears she stared down the camera.
When she snarled 'I am not a man' i was nearly in tears.
Also, she was hilarious. Showering in heels? Awesome!!! 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart

Yerma

VIP Member
For the civilian series it does need to be stripped back to basics. Chalk board for the shopping list not iPads, NO face to to face nominations - that goes against the original big brother rules. No showing nominations on the screen to cause shit. Previous big brothers have shown that they can cause shit ok their own. And stop putting people back in the house once they’ve been evicted. They can do all that with celeb bb though cos it’s more entertaining to see them scrap

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Craig’s behaviour was predatory and could probably be classed as sexual harassment. I don’t think he’d get away with it now. The most bemusing thing was that Anthony seemed almost oblivious to it all.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Was that Marcus? The one who kept going for wanks in the toilet every night 😂
Omg this has reminded me of the funniest moment in Big Brother and hardly anyone I know remembers it. All I remember it was about half way through the series and it was an eviction night because after the scene ended it cut to Davina on the stage.

Anyway, BB had called in Marcus to the diary room because he had been making threats about someone (I think it was Tom, Noreens boyfriend). Big Brother (a posh female voice) was relaying the conversation back to him all in a long monologue word for word and saying things like I will punch him straight in the fucking face. I will smash that fucking cunt to pieces and he will be in a whole world of pain. It went on for much longer than that but I was crying by the end of it, he was trying not to laugh and then it cut to Davina trying not to laugh as well. I’m going to try and find it again on YouTube later.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Channel 5 series were awful. Apart from ‘David’s Dead’ and ‘Frank Carson’s dressing room’.

I watched the episode where Anthony told Craig he looked like Myra Hindley in a caravan in Prestatyn and literally rolled round on the floor laughing. It was one of the funniest TV moments ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Oh god just remembered when that Stu got evicted when they were having a little party. He got called into the diary room and was all happy then got told he was being evicted and he didn’t even get to say goodbye. Broke my heart!

• Haha
  • Sad

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
It’s driving me mad because I don’t know the series or which housemate but I can’t get this out of my head.. think he was posh and ginger and had to sing “Don’t stop believing“ and it was hilarious!!!
Posh and ginger brings us back to Tim, possibly. More likely Rex.

Michelle singing Pie Jesu was another highlight.

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
The best ones were the early ones. I think the housemate who’s probably done best out of it all is Alison Hammond, in fact it’s easy to forget she was once on there. Don’t think she lasted very long.

I hated Pete. Didn’t he cry over a dead mouse but had no bother dicking a few of the women in the house about (including Nikki). I think my favourites from that series were Nikki and Spencer even though he was boring.

Fave CBB moments were ‘David’s dead!’ and ‘yeah, Jackie!’
Me and my husband still do that yeah Jackie quote to each other when that name is mentioned 🤣🤣

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This has reminded me that Marcus Bentley blocked me on Twitter. The only reason I can of is that I once tweeted about how much his narration had changed over the years and how he completely exaggerated his Geordie accent in the later series, and sounded like someone doing an impression of Marcus Bentley. I didn’t even tag him in the tweet but presumably he searches for tweets featuring his name and he was obviously offended by my tweet and blocked me.

Well listen to him now. I was fucking right! I’ve thought he was an egotistical twat ever since.

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Roberto the Italian who chucked a bowl of pasta over Maxwell’s head during an argument? I used to fancy him like mad and would watch live feed just to look at him.
I remember him saying 'Whatever, Minger' to the camera and doing a W and then an M sign on his forehead

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered how me and my mates used to take the piss out of Craig saying mayonnaise. Idk why must have been the way he said it like ‘mayonNAAAAISEEE’😂😂

Anyone remember Verne Troyer on cbb? One night he got pissed and crashed his mobility scooter into the diary room door. It was so funny at the time🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yes and Jason, there was another shouty girl who I think was called Emma. Security came in to break it up and carted her off. Weren’t Emma and Michelle in a separate bit if the house after getting ‘evicted’ and were watching the others? I think it kicked off as they confronted them about slagging them off.
Yes I think they were in a bedsit all decorated in 1970s decor

I loved Big Brother’s Big Mouth with Russell Brand. All those comments he made about his winkle before we knew what a shagger he really was. Lauren Harrues was a guest a few times. She said they slept together. I believe her
I loved BBBM too! ‘Pulled down my trousers and pants’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Walshanator

I also completely forgot about Lea and her huge boobs and drawn on eyebrows 😂
God I went as her to a Bb themed fun day at work, haha balloons up my top and very slapped on make up..remember this bloke clocking me at some traffic lights with these huge knockers (like hardly could reach the steering wheel) haha his face 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12