Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Belinda Belinda Belinda didn't last very long did she? I think she entered the house at or around the same time as Sara (who they said slightly resembled Angelina Jolie) and Maysoon.

Charlie Brooker about Anthony: "a man so profoundly thick you could sell him a pair of his own socks for £500, even if he was already wearing them."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember that posh girl called Chelle from BB5 who got naked at any opportunity? I seem to remember her mowing the lawn naked

• Haha
  • Heart

Dodobobo

Does anyone remember creepy Craig trying to take advantage of Anthony?

This was so cringey and uncomfortable to watch!

Nothing beats Nikki Grahame! Sadly, I think she still struggles with her eating disorder and is occaisonally on tele still x

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I rewatched a few seasons a few years ago, was really intresting to see if I had the same faves.
The 'Jungle Cats' I ended up liking on the rewatch when the original I was a 'Lipstick Bitch'
Was always team Jungle Cats cause Michelle was shrill, Emma was annoying and Victor was bloody funny!

‘They call me the slick V.I.C., ghetto V.I.P., mess with me and I’ll leave you R.I.P.’

‘Can you turn the hot water on please, I’m already starting to get the sniffles’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I loved Big Brother’s Big Mouth with Russell Brand. All those comments he made about his winkle before we knew what a shagger he really was. Lauren Harrues was a guest a few times. She said they slept together. I believe her

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that girl Leslie who went in dressed as a nurse or something, thinking she was fit as fuck.. when clearly she was at best average 😆 I loved it when they went in full of sass and then sat there like a mouse when they actually got in the house.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Ah, the days of the shopping budget, the chalk board and the arguments over what everyone wanted on the shopping. The best days!!

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Anyone here from the old C4BB forum back in the day? That science’s chicken washing thread went on forever 😂

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I've been watching lots of BB videos on Youtube today (Again!). My daughters are 16 and 21 and both really enjoyed watching them with me. I think if BB started up again, proper old school BB on Channel 4, a whole new generation of fans would really like and enjoy it. I think the novelty and attraction of it would be the basic-ness of how the housemates had to live, and to see them managing without technology, iPhones etc.

Maryberry

I loved sandy trying to escape over the roof , think it was alex shouting at him to be careful !

• Haha

Emoji

Chatty Member
Haha yes I remember Sandy pissing in the bin, then one of the other housemates, possibly Kate Lawler emptying the bin and getting covered in ‘water’ 😂

Fight night was Victor, Michelle Bass, Chicken Stu etc wasn’t it?
Yes and Jason, there was another shouty girl who I think was called Emma. Security came in to break it up and carted her off. Weren’t Emma and Michelle in a separate bit if the house after getting ‘evicted’ and were watching the others? I think it kicked off as they confronted them about slagging them off.

Reactions: 14

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a housemate called Kitten, can’t remember what series she was on but I remember she got SO much booing on eviction!!

• Haha

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
This was so cringey and uncomfortable to watch!

Nothing beats Nikki Grahame! Sadly, I think she still struggles with her eating disorder and is occaisonally on tele still x
Oh my god does anyone remember Richard and Nikki’s beef. Someone put a dried fig in her bedroom drawer and Richard said it was a poo and she started crying saying Richard said she done a poo in her draw 😭😂

• Haha

I steal names

VIP Member
"Yer an adulterer! Ya chicken-livered shits!"

When I'm feeling sad I sometimes just watched clips of her roaring at people, always cheers me up 😂

• Haha