Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I’ve thought about this many times and out of all the shows they can bring back and own the rights to (I think), I don’t understand why they don’t bring every single episode on All4. I can’t imagine they would have to pay residues (I don’t know if that’s the right word) to air it again, and they wouldn’t have to edit much, apart from blocking out the eviction numbers or replacing it with a message like THIS VOTE HAS ALREADY BEEN CAST. DO NOT CALL AS YOUR VOTE WILL NOT COUNT AND YOU MAY STILL BE CHARGED. They put messages like that on shows airing on +1 channels all the time.

On a side note does anyone know why is it when you try and watch Big Brother videos on YouTube it blocks some and says ‘Big Brother is owned by Channel 5 and they have blocked it in the UK’, which is fair enough, but the exact same message comes up on videos from BB when it was on Channel 4...How do Channel 5 get to block those and claim they own copyright when they didn’t even have anything to do with the show back then?

Yeah, she was AWFUL! And then the time she wasn’t there and it turned out she’d been out the night before and woke up late 😶 And the time she was meant to be quiet in the camera run whilst live on BBLB and all a gaggle of BB8 housemates instantly ran into shot, peering into the glass trying to see who it was, because they heard someone clunking around and generally not being quiet 😂
Channel 5 must have got the rights to the back catalogue as well maybe. Dunno

Ktb

VIP Member
BB5 was the best series for me.
Nadia singing and sobbing along to La Isla Bonita 😂
Victors one liners, Fight Night, Stuart getting on with Michelle even though he was a Jungle Cat. It was just a brilliant summer watching them all.
It’s a piss take that it’s not even getting a mention.

Yerma

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the very last one on channel 5 and what Lewis F said that got him kicked out a week before the final. I was so disappointed because he’d already won it and from the start me and my mate had a bet who’d win. I was Lewis F and she said Cameron and I lost within the last week 😂

PinkFigs

VIP Member
They’re no longer friends though, they fell out badly a couple of years ago, but don’t know if it’s affected his status as godparent (I read it at the time - they could have made up again by now).
Oh no, that's a shame they fell out after all those years of being friends.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
There was a woman in BB 8 (the one that Brian Belo won)who was constantly cleaning her name was Carole and she was in her 50's and could be very controlling and quite nasty.
I remember Carol, not a very pleasant woman, she wanted to be in charge of everyone and everything.