Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clazza

So glad someone has started this thread! This has to be one of my all time favourite bits from BB - Mikey eating the hottest chilli in the world! So funny!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Remember waiting to find out what the diary room chair would be like because it changed every year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

LadyMuck

VIP Member
One of the funniest moments was when Marco got evicted. It was pouring with rain and when he ran across the stage/platform to greet his mum, he slipped, went flying and almost knocked his poor mum to the floor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I loathed Grace in the BB house, but since finding out she and Mikey got married and now have 3 children, I like her. She was very young in the house, and young women can be horrifically bitchy to each other.
With hindsight Grace wasn’t actually that bad. She was stuck up and a bit of a mean girl, but there have been far worse. Jade Goody was absolutely vile. I know you shouldn’t speak badly of the dead, but she was absolutely horrible to Sophie. After BB3 she appeared on another show called Back to Reality on Chanel 5 with Jeff, where they both bullied Rik Waller on account of his weight. Then obviously you had the whole Shilpa thing.

I could never understand the nations sweetheart bollocks around her. Yes, what happened was terrible, but let’s not pretend she was a nice person. She was a nasty piece of work and proved it time and time again.

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I loved the series with Brian Dowling, we tried to get into the final for that one.
Fight night was immense viewing, I actually watched in again on YouTube recently!
One of my favourite lines was Kamal to Maxwell ‘at least somebody got wet tonight, and it wasn’t Saskia’

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
Cant believe the first series was 20 years ago. The series I remember being most addicted to was BB3 with Jade Goodie. I was still at school and was totally addicted to the live. BB6 was a good series as well

• Wow

lalalanded

VIP Member
Series 1-3 were such a huge part of my life it's actually hilarious looking back. They would absolutely shape the entire summer and yep, I used to watch the live feeds too which I could never imagine doing now - it's crazy! I loved how they were actually normal people and how everyone would talk about it at work the next day. Series 4 was a snooze fest and after that it was just a lot of mentally ill people which was too much.

So who's going to spill about Derek????

Reactions: 18

proseccolove

VIP Member
Oh my god does anyone remember Richard and Nikki’s beef. Someone put a dried fig in her bedroom drawer and Richard said it was a poo and she started crying saying Richard said she done a poo in her draw 😭😂
When she was complaining about him eating all the cornflakes🤣🤣🤣 mountains of them. You fat ox lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
This thread has brought me joy! So many BB
memories!

I think people who weren’t old enough to see the early series just don’t understand the cultural phenomenon it was at the time. The entire nation was gripped by Nasty Nick, it was HUGE! Everyone was talking about it.

Some memorable/fave moments that stick in my head:

Tom getting a massage from Claire and getting a boner in BB1, it was so scandalous at the time!

Also BB1, the house heard Darren’s nominations by accident (yeah, right BB) and he got all guilty and apologised and changed his nomination. Remember that?

One of my fave moments ever in BB2: Narinder: which male celeb do you think is watching this right now, thinking oh I love Narinder?
Brian: Stevie Wonder?

Paul buying Helen the Gucci shoes and purse for when she left the house, and their reunion. I so cheered them on!

Jade’s many misunderstandings: “tic tacs” for tatics, “East Angular” and thinking it was abroad!

BB4 was crap, but I still chuckle and cringe when I recall Jon Tickle talking about the lyrics of Hotel California and how they were so relevant to the BB experience and everyone just plastering their faces with fake smiles like “this guy is the worst”

BB5 the wedding task, especially Michelle’s singing :LOL:

BB6 Makosi’s “pregnancy scare” affer the hot tub fingering (and how quickly the rest of them jumped out of th hot tub when she started wailing like a banshee :ROFLMAO:

I went to an eviction for BB7 as a friend worked on the show and got to meet Dermot after BBLB, then later Davina and loads of the evicted housemates as it was when they were voting people back in. Boringly they were all v nice!

Remember how Rex went on and on about how gorgeous his girlfriend Nicole was, so much so that before she went in the house, they had a task where some housemates had to guess who she was out of a lineup and picked a far more attractive woman??!

Remember the second fight night in BB9, over Jennifer’s painting? Acting like it was a friggin’ Picasso or something? That was what led to Dennis spitting in Mo’s face. Jennifer was a right muppet.

I didn’t watch much of the Channel 5 civilian version, but I do remember:

Gina and her fake posh persona, insisting Ferrero Rocher were what posh people ate :LOL:

Sallie Axl just not understanding the point of the actor guy who was in there during her eviction, no matter how he tried to explain, and Emma Willis very nearly losing her shit with Sallie’s immense stupidity

Wolfy and her delusion and arrogance (Wolfy would have been an amazingly awful but compelling viewing kind of contestant on the earlier Ch4 years!)

Celeb BB fave moments/memories:

Vanessa Feltz’s meltdown after like, days. Calm down, love!

“yeah, Jackie” (best TV moment EVER!)

Pete Burns and George Galloway doing the interpretive dance in leotards about a dog that’s run away, still cracks me up!

“David’s dead” (another best TV moment ever, I still cry laughing when I watch the clip, especially when Darren Day goes into the diary room totally bewildered and explains how he went to check on David Guest. RIP DAVID GUEST!)

When Davina went in some kind of costume (forgotten which) pretending to be an evicted housemate, and Dane Bowers and all that lot figured out it was her, trying to chase her down. Was hilarious and so innocent compared to later years!

The x-rated task in the Channel 5 years - Lionel Blair shouting “suck my dick!” And also the entire Lee Ryan saga. I regularly do an impression of Casey Batchelor’s mum: “he has mugged you off, darlin”

Denise Welch pulling down the playboy twin’s pyjama bottoms and all hell breaking loose (with Nicola McLean injecting herself right into the drama!)

Michelle Heaton talking about how much she was getting paid and Ulrikka Jonsson quipping “really, that much?” in such a sarcastic voice (I am the lone person who found Ulrikka hilarious!)

Julie Goodyear with the banana! And saying how Colleen Nolan had practically punched her in the face when she’d pushed a cream pie as part of a task. Oh also in that series, Julian Clary referring to The Situation from Jersey Shore as “The occasional table” :ROFLMAO:
The entire series with Perez Hilton and Katie Hopkins. That was DRAMA! Compulsive, guilty viewing.

Frenchy cutting up Leslie Jordan’s pants!

Lauren Harries trying to get Courtney Stodden to take pills, which I remember caused some kind of drama. I loved Lauren’s songs though, and when she had a go at Sophie Anderton.

Roxanne Pallet. The less said, the better.

Controversial but I think in general, Celeb Big Brother was better on Channel 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Herefortheteeeee

CBB - Ashley James basically thinking she was in a relationship with Genuwine. Cringed throughout that entire series.
stephanie Davis and her ‘toxic’ relationship. The knickers being left out in the side.
’I don’t need the monnaaayyyy!!!!’
‘I’m claustrophobic Darrren’
I can’t stand Gemma Collins but those sayings with forever resonate with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Remember the good old days when the nation lost their shit over Helen and Paul kissing? So innocent compared to the debauchery of the later series. I used to live where the house is. The queues to be in the audience were insane. Then as the years went by the queues got less and less. BB news being splashed across the newspapers every day then when people lost interest there was barely a one page article of who had been evicted. I remember watching an earlier spin off show with Dermot O'Leary and even a spin off show with psychologists analysing the episodes. I'm ashamed to say I also owned a BB computer game 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Aren't Chantelle and Preston good friends now? Remember when he stormed of NMTB when Simon Amstell read her autobiography, then found a replacement Preston :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
The jail task was brilliant. It was great watching those in jail having to watch those on the other side enjoy the luxuries.

I hope they bring BB back but really strip it back.... back to basics like the first couple of series and only normal people are allowed. No one above 5k Instagram followers or anyone whose been on tv before shouldn't be allowed. I want to see Dave the mechanic who has a wife and 3 kids at home or Linda the receptionist who lives with her boyfriend and their 3 cats.

• Heart