Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I agree. The bed sit in bb5 was brilliant and resulted in the famous fight night. But yeah, every year they’d all be saying ‘there’s a secret house’. I hated it when Charley in bb8 was evicted then sent right back in! The whole point of bb was you have no knowledge or contact with the outside world. It was turned into a freak show and that’s probably half the reason davina didn’t go to channel 5.
I think the problem was bb4 because it was so boring I think the producers felt that they needed to spice it up

I watched the first episode of Celebrity Hijack when it aired, all I really remember was Matt Lucas telling the Scottish ginger guy to say "cake" over and over again.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I despised her and her jangly bracelets (alerting us all to when she was giving maxwell a happy ending 🤢). I hated maxwell too. And Derek
They were all pretty horrible that series but those two were vile. Remember when she entered the house her and the girl in the nurses (Leslie?) started arguing about boobs

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
This may have been mentioned already but I just cannot get over that Emily Parr (who was evicted for racist comments) is now a Youtuber with almost 50k followers on Instagram. I doubt her followers have made the connection...

Hally34

VIP Member
I can’t believe Grace and Mikey are still together! I’ve just looked at her Instagram and she seems to have a lovely family. She was a huge bitch in BB (along with Nikki) but I hope she doesn’t get abuse for them re showing the episode. A lot of us aren’t the same as we were at the age of 20!

BB9 was one of my favourites but I doubt it was big enough to have an episode!
Did she ever acknowledge how dreadful she was back then?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
It was thanks to Maysoon I got a ban on DS 😂😂😂 I made one of my extremely funny witty comments😂😂 and someone reported me and I got a weeks ban 😂😂 the thing is I could still see everything I just couldn’t post, luckily the ban ended just before the next eviction night 😂😂😂

He was an utter knob, the delight in the early days were these “shock” evictions, some people thought they were untouchable
Didn't he keep talking about Sezars palace? Such a knob LOL

gigi_93

VIP Member
Jason was horrible during that fight night wasn’t he? Did he get booted after it? My memory is awful