Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisyearsboy

Are they just airing those episodes as they originally played back in the day or creating an episode of clips with the backstory/fallout from that particular moment each night?

Restless Native

VIP Member
Anyone remember Orla? She was Irish and came in with Eugene and Kinga to join Anthony and Myra (Craig 🤣) lot.

All I remember of Orla was that she was forever moisturising her skin 🤣🤣

BB 4 - who was it that Cameron had a thing with for awhile? Small woman with a pixie cut..
Yeah she had it in for poor Eugene. They were such a nasty bunch. I've finished bb2 now ( I hadnt really seen it first time round). They were quite a nice bunch. Dunno whether to rewatch BB5 or BB6 now? I was obsessed with BB3 and loved it so giving it a miss and BB4 was such a snooze fest

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I've recently rewatched BB7 and Grace was every bit as bad as I remembered. Before rewatching I'd have said the same thing and that we'd all been whipped into a frenzy for not much but she wasn't just a bitch, she was a narcisstic bully. If I was her I'd be very worried about any of the old eps being shown.
I watched some clips of BB7 the other day and I was horrified at Grace's behaviour.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the short lived teen big brother? Lots of outrage about the exploitation of young people. Very tame compared to Love Island/Geordie Shore. I was obsessed with it for the whole week it was on.
I don’t remember the teen one. Was it on back in the very early days of BB?

Restless Native

VIP Member
I bet a lot of viewers who were very young when BB was in its early stages were thinking Dermot? BB? Eh??
I watched Dermot doing BBLB every single day it was on lol

I can’t believe out of the best CBB5 moments the best they could come up with is Chantelle singing ffs. What about George Galloway pretending to be a cat? Or Galloway in a leotard dancing with Pete a Burns? My favourite bit of that series was Michael Barrymore walking around doing impressions of Jimmy Savile, and then Savile randomly turning up. Though I can understand why they’d rather forget that happened.

Cant believe we are not going to see fight night again either! Or Helen and Paul, or Grace throwing water in SuZoe’s face. So much stuff missing.
Didnt the police get involved during fight night ? If so I can see why they wont be repeating that. Plus it got really bad press at the time

Eirawen

VIP Member
She also used to plead ‘please don’t take my fwends’ on eviction night. She got everyone onside in the house so never got nominated but the public hated her and swiftly removed her when there was a public only eviction. She had to leave in her dressing gown 😂😂😂
She really didn't expect it, I didn't like her she got on my nerves

He had the hots for Noreen, who flirted with him and Siavash relentlessly...until BB put her Australian ex-boyfriend into the mix!
She really led him on actually more than flirting.

Last edited:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember being astonished that he’d never boiled an egg before at 19. I was boiling my own eggs at about 10!

gigi_93

VIP Member
This thread has reminded me I saw Craig from BB1’s wife in a coffee shop just before lockdown. Her baby chucked something on the floor so I picked it up and she was really sweet and polite. Only knew who it was when I saw her car with their DIY business name all over it 😂 always liked Craig

gigi_93

VIP Member
Oh don’t get me wrong, Marco was also horrible. I hated most of them that year! I really don’t remember Jason coming second though 😱