Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I think the timing of the axe was very unfortunate as I do think that Five had tried to get back to basics in many ways with the last series with minimal meddling from the producers
yes me and my mum and sister all thought that. Hilariously I can’t actually remember anything about that last series off the top of my head, but I do remember us all saying it had been really good. Aww I feel a bit sad now actually! Have just had a quick look to remind myself of those final housemates.

I would love to watch the series again unedited but I imagine it would be so weird now!! I don’t remember some of the comments they made on their vt’s e.g about immigrants or not like camp people and it seems so weird to think that would have been allowed!!

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
To be fair though, you’re classing them as iconic moments and events, which they were, but the whole episode those events were in are boring. Compared to, for example, Chantelle’s secret mission which was on the same night as the launch night which, on channel 4 days, were always exciting in themselves. And it’s CBB4 not CBB5. I don’t think they’ll show ANYTHING from CBB5 😉 (Jade/Shilpa year)

Brian, Russell, Jack Whitehall(!), Zezi, Natalie Casey, George Lamb...
Didn't Michael Mcintyre present a few BBBM before he was a household name?

To be fair though, you’re classing them as iconic moments and events, which they were, but the whole episode those events were in are boring. Compared to, for example, Chantelle’s secret mission which was on the same night as the launch night which, on channel 4 days, were always exciting in themselves. And it’s CBB4 not CBB5. I don’t think they’ll show ANYTHING from CBB5 😉 (Jade/Shilpa year)

Brian, Russell, Jack Whitehall(!), Zezi, Natalie Casey, George Lamb...
Didn't loads of people complain about Zezi's presenting skills? :ROFLMAO:

PinkFigs

VIP Member
When you have 30 minutes spare here is a BB6 compilation , it contains a lot of footage that has been removed from online. I think it has the Myra Hindley clip and definitely has the kinga one. Enjoy 😬😶

thanks for posting this! I’ve just watched it. I remember watching the Craig and drunk Anthony stuff at the time but didn’t feel anywhere near as horrified at it as I do now. Awful behaviour from Craig! Very predatory!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Tonight it's the Ulrika Jonnson and Verne Troyer "Endless Love" episode from CBB. I don't remember watching that series very much.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
You would not believe what a shy v.polite wee boy Sam was. If you had told me then everything that was to come for him I would have not believed it 🤣