Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I would love to see the epsiodes don't get me wrong, but in this last couple of weeks alone we've seen major, mainstream programmes taken off streaming sites - they'd never sanction it. The audience these days are so very different these days, in a way it was triggered by Jade Goody when she was in CBB I guess. That's the first instance I can think of massive outrage that became a huge, overblown national issue. Plus there is a bit of a moral issue, having just watched a couple of series on YouTube I think it must be really hard for past contestants. I'd hate to have 18 year old me filmed and then for it to be shown 15 years later as a representation of who I am. I think we live in a different time now and if we went on a reality show now we'd find it perfectly feasible that that footage would be around forever, but back then I can't imagine that thought entered their heads.
Yeah, if you were on it 20 years ago you certainly wouldn't believe that!

JoJo81

VIP Member
No she didn’t.

Or I should say, on the highlight show she only said it once. Might have been different live.
I may be mistaken she may have only said it once but it was definitely the n word she used I think she was talking to Charley at the time and not the W word referring to herself as the previous poster thought.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
OMG loving this thread and it’s also made me find my old diary from when I was a kid as I thought I had written about it at some point and I have. Even a photo of spencer 😂😂
Love this and the reasoning the Spencer is better than Alex as he works in a Ski shop ??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (Spencer is also my child’s name but not named after him ha)

Omg this has reminded me of the funniest moment in Big Brother and hardly anyone I know remembers it. All I remember it was about half way through the series and it was an eviction night because after the scene ended it cut to Davina on the stage.

Anyway, BB had called in Marcus to the diary room because he had been making threats about someone (I think it was Tom, Noreens boyfriend). Big Brother (a posh female voice) was relaying the conversation back to him all in a long monologue word for word and saying things like I will punch him straight in the fucking face. I will smash that fucking cunt to pieces and he will be in a whole world of pain. It went on for much longer than that but I was crying by the end of it, he was trying not to laugh and then it cut to Davina trying not to laugh as well. I’m going to try and find it again on YouTube later.
Just found this in the internet a list of Marcus saying I skimmed read however no 73 had me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Loved BB and have throughly enjoyed the memories on this thread. One of my fave moments.

Fave CBB moments-
'Davids dead'
Tiffany vs GC

Leslie Jordan and Frenchy deserve an honourable mention...

And Kim Woodburn, adulterer!

Also Farrah Abraham, she was an absoloute dick but good entertainment.

Bring back old BB!!
Enough of the z lister wannabes and desperados posing around and pissing their beds for airtime..
How could I forget about Farrah being on cbb!!! She was just as awful as I imagined she would be based on what I’d seen on Teen Mom. She is truly a ridiculous person.

Rahrah

I remember a show about teens being left in a house alone together bb style. The house was just a normal house though I think, not like the big brother house. Can’t for the life of me remember the name or hardly anything about it really but I’m glad someone else mentioned it as it means I didn’t dream it lol.

There was also a show a couple of years ago called ‘Alone at Home’ involving different families where parents left the house for a week or so and watched what the kids got up to from a hotel room. The kids has to get themselves up and ready for school and get up to shenanigans etc. Think it’s on All4 still.
I remember that one-they had to live on a small amount of money in the big wide world.

Jaggythistle

Does anyone remember the mother and daughter duo.
The daughter fancied one of the men, but the mother(I think her name was Jackie) thought he wasn't good enough.

God I hated her.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned so far but what about Emily from bb8 I think who was kicked out for saying a racist term. She is now an influencer called style lobster I actually really enjoy her content and stories though!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Anyone remember Orla? She was Irish and came in with Eugene and Kinga to join Anthony and Myra (Craig 🤣) lot.

All I remember of Orla was that she was forever moisturising her skin 🤣🤣

BB 4 - who was it that Cameron had a thing with for awhile? Small woman with a pixie cut..
Cameron didn’t have a thing with Steph, they were just close friends in the house.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Something I noticed about bb2 was that it featured them talking to the psychotherapist whilst in the house (obv never showed it ) I dont remember that in other series . Maybe bb3?