Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I watched Dermot doing BBLB every single day it was on lol

Didnt the police get involved during fight night ? If so I can see why they wont be repeating that. Plus it got really bad press at the time
There was an extended version of fight night on youtube but I think it got removed

Reactions: 1

Restless Native

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’m remembering this correctly, but didn’t Brian Dowling get a bit jealous because another gay man was brought into the house? And Brian liked being the only gay (in the village)?
Was that Josh who got voted in?

Only know this cos like I said I've been watching bb2 today

Candycrush

Chatty Member
I feel like Rylan is mostly repeating what we just watched word for word and not really adding much else.
I thought this too. We don't need a verbatim account of what we just watched. We. Just. Watched. It.

Read an article yesterday that was Caprice saying she thinks BB paid Brigitte more money to stay in the house with Jackie and also that Brigitte never spoke to anyone again after they left the house and was basically a bit fake in the house pretending to like everyone.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Totally agree, why waste an episode on this one ? Why are they none with Brian Dowling IMO the best BB housemate of all time ? I would love to have seen the task episode where he and Bubble had to go in the garden and dance, its was brilliant or anything with Brian and Narinder
I recently watched that series and as good it was I cant think of any standout episodes if I'm being honest

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I've just started watching series 2 on You Tube. It was SO good back then! So much more natural and a great mix of people.
Didn't Penny get obsessed with Paul early on? Also can't believe Stuart was 36 which is my current age, he seemed so much older and boring.
Love Dean, can't remember if he turns out to be nice all the way through. Amma is scary. Love Brian, i'd forgotten how naturally charismatic he was.
Amna used to say raw mince iirc🤢

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I remember a show about teens being left in a house alone together bb style. The house was just a normal house though I think, not like the big brother house. Can’t for the life of me remember the name or hardly anything about it really but I’m glad someone else mentioned it as it means I didn’t dream it lol.

There was also a show a couple of years ago called ‘Alone at Home’ involving different families where parents left the house for a week or so and watched what the kids got up to from a hotel room. The kids has to get themselves up and ready for school and get up to shenanigans etc. Think it’s on All4 still.