Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight it's the Ulrika Jonnson and Verne Troyer "Endless Love" episode from CBB. I don't remember watching that series very much.

I can’t believe Grace and Mikey are still together! I’ve just looked at her Instagram and she seems to have a lovely family. She was a huge witch in BB (along with Nikki) but I hope she doesn’t get abuse for them re showing the episode. A lot of us aren’t the same as we were at the age of 20!

BB9 was one of my favourites but I doubt it was big enough to have an episode!

Reactions: 4
Tonight it's the Ulrika Jonnson and Verne Troyer "Endless Love" episode from CBB. I don't remember watching that series very much.
Nah I didn't watch much of it, bit boring I think, the best CBB was the one with Pete Burns, that was shown on Monday though I reckon I could watch all of that series again.

Reactions: 2
Grace was very young at the time. Only 19/20 I think? I like to think she’s grown up since then.

Love big brother I hope it comes back!! My favourite tasks are the tree of temptation.. especially whilst it was the drawers 🤣 and the cardboard box argument was just tv gold 😂

Reactions: 2
I'd forgotten what mean girls Grace and Nikki were, hopefully their feeling pretty embarrassed now. I'm impressed that Grace and Mike are still together and have children, you never see them at z lister events so maybe the public hatred towards Grace at the time made her rethink her attitude.
Wasn't Nikki a real bully spoilt obviously quite damaged, but really nasty she returned on Richard too if I remember rightly as soon as she got in with Grace .
Glyn is so so hot 🔥 xxx

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Grace and Mikey are still together! I’ve just looked at her Instagram and she seems to have a lovely family. She was a huge witch in BB (along with Nikki) but I hope she doesn’t get abuse for them re showing the episode. A lot of us aren’t the same as we were at the age of 20!

BB9 was one of my favourites but I doubt it was big enough to have an episode!
I liked BB9 too. They could show the episode with the electric shock task.

Reactions: 3
What a waste of a 'best' episode 😴 I had completely forgotten how annoying Coolio was though

What a boring episode to use, there was nothing iconic about it and nothing much actually happened! Out of all those memorable clips they have e.g Kate falling over getting changed drunk, Alex behind the door, I could watch any from bb6 I think that was one of my favourite series, jades year! There’s loads I just don’t see the point of tonight’s. I think I agree with some of you guys on here, it would have been better to put together a best bits of each series, I’d enjoy watching a whole episode of funny bits especially as a lot can’t be watched again (I tried to YouTube series 6 to watch from episode 1 but couldn’t find it!)

Reactions: 7
I was really looking forward to these episodes but they are crap. A compilation of best bits as an episode per season would have been better.

Verne and ulrika?? Booooring

Reactions: 8
I think they should have ended the episode with Grace throwing water over Susie as she left!

Also, I bumped into Glyn (literally) in Topshop Cardiff in 2013. He is indeed very tall.
I think they will do a separate episode showing 'major' moments like that. Darren talking to the chickens HAS to feature surely 😂😂

Does anyone remember the talking furniture? ‘Pssst’ 🤣
I think it was either a wardrobe or a chest of drawers that would get housemates doing really random things.

• Haha
Does anyone remember the talking furniture? ‘Pssst’ 🤣
I think it was either a wardrobe or a chest of drawers that would get housemates doing really random things.
Wasn’t that the tree of temptation task? The YT video ‘The wrath of the tree of temptation‘ is the chest of drawers calling them losers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last nights episode was rubbish, I’d forgotten that series had even happened so hardly a ‘classic‘ moment.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.