Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I preferred Jason and Victor. The Lipgloss witches were a bunch of annoying cunts, especially Marco, they were much more likable when he and Emma left.

Reactions: 3
Both sides were pains in the arse but I leaned towards the Lipgloss witches because the Jungle Cats were toxic masculinity writ large.

Reactions: 1
Oh don’t get me wrong, Marco was also horrible. I hated most of them that year! I really don’t remember Jason coming second though 😱

I loved Marco antagonising them 😂 sorry but I like Rylan. He’s good at what he’s good at but but to be a main presenter on best shows ever is making me cringe. I think Dermot should be doing what he is or at least Brian who become the ultimate housemate.

Reactions: 2
BB5 was the best series for me.
Nadia singing and sobbing along to La Isla Bonita 😂
Victors one liners, Fight Night, Stuart getting on with Michelle even though he was a Jungle Cat. It was just a brilliant summer watching them all.
It’s a piss take that it’s not even getting a mention.

Just has a look for Victor’s Instagram and all he does is post really unfunny memes and sticks a watermark all over them even if he didn’t make them. How disappointing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.