Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I love the clip of Alex Sibley in BB3 singing That’s the Way I like it when he was hidden behind the door

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Disneylover

VIP Member
I really miss celebrity bb, used to watch the normal one but not for the last few years it was on. The best one ever for me was “David’s dead” that was an absolute classic 😂

Alex dancing behind the door was a classic too, loved that series. Also the series with Helen and Paul, the early ones were great

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I loved the earlier series, where there were proper normal people, proper tasks, no takeaways or treats every other night if they had failed the tasks. Only had alcohol on a Friday night. Hot water for an hour each day, electrical appliances only on a Friday. Proper food planning as the store cupboard was only open for one hour each morning, someone making the communal porridge each morning, someone else making the bread. Everyone eating the same thing, eating together for every meal. No contact with the outside at all. No "who said this" type tasks.
Yes, I was addicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Does anybody else remember Welsh Glen cooking an egg for the very first time awooo awoooo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I loved getting snacks and drinks ready for eviction nights.

Remember when the last episode of Friends was shown before the BB5 launch? That was a great night for TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mollyoscar_

I love the clip of Alex Sibley in BB3 singing That’s the Way I like it when he was hidden behind the door
I was almost crying laughing at that 😂

BB2, when Bubble was running through the house and went flying over the coffee table. Helen and Pauls romance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

All_ears33

I’m so glad someone made this thread! I’ve Been lurking on the celeb thread for quite a while and always wanted to post about an encounter I had with a BB contestant but it really doesn’t come anywhere near ‘celeb gossip’ so now’s my chance 😁 does anyone remember PJ from BB2(or 3) he was the bald guy from Birmingham who jade goody did or didn’t give a sexual favour to, well not long after he’d been on the show I was out in a Birmingham club (barracuda to be exact) and I’d had one too many and spotted him standing right next to our table so I went over with a couple of my friends to say hi, he started trying to chat me up but I was in a relationship and my then boyfriend was stood not too far away. Anyway I quite liked the attention and harmlessly flirted back. Then he asked me for a kiss and I (not so harmlessly) obliged and gave him a snog! It wasn’t a very long one and afterwards I walked over to my boyfriend who obviously didn’t look too happy to watch his girlfriend just randomly necking on with some stranger, I on the other hand had a great big smile on my face and told him it was ok cos he’s off the telly!!! He actually laughed when I said that, as if I thought it was acceptable just because he’d been on tv 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was actually a good kisser and had the softest lips! He never popped up on telly after big brother I always hoped he would resurface just so I could tell that story to everyone I know! I can also confirm jade did indeed give him a blowy 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I think the first 7 or 8 series’ were the best. After that the house got too flashy, the tasks too complicated, and the housemates were picked to be as attractive as possible. Series 1 was brilliant; house was very basic, housemates were ‘normal’ people from a variety of backgrounds and age groups and the tasks were simple but fun. It was just focussed on the housemates and seeing how they interacted together.

Reactions: 25

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
What a good thread! I used to love BB, watched every series apart from the last when it had just lost its spark by then. My all time favourite housemate was Nikki Grahame - you other loved or hated her. Even today there are memes circulating of her having her strops which still make me laugh even now. The early big brother series were the best, they had various age groups and different kinds of people, towards the end it just seemed to be one type of person and I lost interest. Never forget in the early days there was a red button I think on Sky and you could watch different rooms, sometimes I'd suddenly realise I had been just sitting there watching them sleep for 10 minutes! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I loved classic BB! When they’d have a better variety of ages, looks etc. Always love remembering Carole stomping round braless in her nightie, tits swinging all over the place. Often think of her when I’m stomping round in my own nightie with my own tits all over the shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I loved the earlier series, where there were proper normal people, proper tasks, no takeaways or treats every other night if they had failed the tasks. Only had alcohol on a Friday night. Hot water for an hour each day, electrical appliances only on a Friday. Proper food planning as the store cupboard was only open for one hour each morning, someone making the communal porridge each morning, someone else making the bread. Everyone eating the same thing, eating together for every meal. No contact with the outside at all. No "who said this" type tasks.
Yes, I was addicted.
Didnt they also keep chickens which Darren from BB1 called one of them Marjorie ? I'm sure they had a vegetable patch too

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a housemate called Kitten, can’t remember what series she was on but I remember she got SO much booing on eviction!!
Yes, she refused to leave, with support from the other housemates. Then Big Brother announced that while she was still in the house the prize money would drop. The housemates soon shoved her out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21