Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watchIng a few clips of the Josie and John James BB series (BB11) and the only memorable characters are those two - it was so so weak that year ! Nobody else stood out.
Some years had a brilliant mix of people and then you’d get a complete bore fest.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watchIng a few clips of the Josie and John James BB series (BB11) and the only memorable characters are those two - it was so so weak that year ! Nobody else stood out.
Some years had a brilliant mix of people and then you’d get a complete bore fest.
Josie was horrible. A really manipulative piece of work.

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember exactly so correct me if I’m wrong , but bex and Luke dressed up as seals and had to act like a seal in a paddling pool every time seal....kiss from a rose was played , I just remember crying with laughter cause BB would constantly do it and it really pissed them off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah I loved big brother from about series 1 - 8 apart from the really boring series was it 3 or 4? I spent many summers watching with my mum who has now passed away 💕

I think, like others have said it became a celebrity wannabe show as it went on and became less fun and authentic.

I loved the psychologists who used to explain the body language on big brothers little brother, the things they pointed out fascinated me.

My favourite all time contestants are helen Adam's and nikki Graham. I fancied that tree surgeon Liam too ha ha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Something I noticed about bb2 was that it featured them talking to the psychotherapist whilst in the house (obv never showed it ) I dont remember that in other series . Maybe bb3?

This was such a brilliantly subtle dig at Nikki that I doubt Nikki even got it 😂
To be honest, given Grace’s ego and lack of self-awareness at the time, I don’t think she meant it - or realised it could be taken - as a dig at Nikki!

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!”

Big Brothers Big Gossip.

Reactions: 4
I saw an article on the Mail Online website this morning about Grace and Mikey and about how they are still together and now have three children. A few things surprised me; firstly that Grace made enough money from BB initially to buy two houses, one in Liverpool and one in London, at the age of 20. She was out of the series pretty quickly from what I remember, and I don't remember her doing lads mags or loads of media stuff that would have earned her money as I don't think the media were that interested in her when she left the house.

Secondly, apparently being on BB enabled her to start her own kids performing academies around the country, which she has just sold for millions!

Thirdly, Mikey owns his own advertising agency! I'm really surprised at this. He never came across in BB as the type of person who would be capable of owning a company.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw an article on the Mail Online website this morning about Grace and Mikey and about how they are still together and now have three children. A few things surprised me; firstly that Grace made enough money from BB initially to buy two houses, one in Liverpool and one in London, at the age of 20. She was out of the series pretty quickly from what I remember, and I don't remember her doing lads mags or loads of media stuff that would have earned her money as I don't think the media were that interested in her when she left the house.

Secondly, apparently being on BB enabled her to start her own kids performing academies around the country, which she has just sold for millions!

Thirdly, Mikey owns his own advertising agency! I'm really surprised at this. He never came across in BB as the type of person who would be capable of owning a company.
Makes a nice change from the Big Bro ruined my life stories

Reactions: 5
Makes a nice change from the Big Bro ruined my life stories
Yep it does. Which, lets face it, are most of the BB stories we see in the press.

I didn't like Grace in the house and had no opinion really on Mikey, but I'm glad they've lasted and happy for them that they've been successful. I'm just surprised at how successful. Although I'm pretty sure Grace is from a wealthy background.

Reactions: 4
Grace was absolutely vile on the show. I know she was young but it’s not really an excuse for being so horrible. I cringed at the time and cringed even more watching it back. 🤢 Nikki was no better

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Grace and Mikey are still together! I’ve just looked at her Instagram and she seems to have a lovely family. She was a huge witch in BB (along with Nikki) but I hope she doesn’t get abuse for them re showing the episode. A lot of us aren’t the same as we were at the age of 20!

BB9 was one of my favourites but I doubt it was big enough to have an episode!
Did she ever acknowledge how dreadful she was back then?

This thread has reminded me I saw Craig from BB1’s wife in a coffee shop just before lockdown. Her baby chucked something on the floor so I picked it up and she was really sweet and polite. Only knew who it was when I saw her car with their DIY business name all over it 😂 always liked Craig

Yep it does. Which, lets face it, are most of the BB stories we see in the press.

I didn't like Grace in the house and had no opinion really on Mikey, but I'm glad they've lasted and happy for them that they've been successful. I'm just surprised at how successful. Although I'm pretty sure Grace is from a wealthy background.
Yes I think she is from a wealthy background which contributed to her arrogance and over confidence

I wonder if they’ll have a chat with Russell Brand. I used to love Big Brother’s Big Mouth.
They have had Dermot and Emma WIllis appearing so he should be on it, unless he has turned it down as he is far to too spiritual to be connected to BB these days.:giggle: or perhaps they are not paying enough!!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah Jackie!

I loved John McCririck’s Diet Coke rant in the diary room from that series as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.