Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace literally looked like a fourteen year old boy in a bikini. No boobs, no waist, no hips and no bum.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched it last night...memories! I couldn't remember the Manc girl at all, Lisa was it? Also shocked to see Imogen as I had it in my head that she was in the same year as Rex.

Interesting to see it was mostly the guys sticking up for Susie, particularly Pete and Richard who had most likely experienced bullying in their own lives.

Reactions: 2
I think they should have ended the episode with Grace throwing water over Susie as she left!

Also, I bumped into Glyn (literally) in Topshop Cardiff in 2013. He is indeed very tall.

Reactions: 5
I think they should have ended the episode with Grace throwing water over Susie as she left!

Also, I bumped into Glyn (literally) in Topshop Cardiff in 2013. He is indeed very tall.
Yes I was waiting for that. I understand its about the best single episodes but we definitely needed to see the eviction after all the build up.

Reactions: 5
She appeared on a programme on channel 5 not too long ago. She's currently living on benefits and struggling to find work.
Lisa appleton is the lady who’s been making the rounds on the benefit programmes.it was lisa Jeynes who made the comments about killing with only two fingers I believe.
🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a complete saddo 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Eurgh I had forgotten how much of a sexual assaulter Dennis came across.

And how vile Grace was. Saying she wasn't vindictive in an episode where all her behaviour was vindictive because someone had nominated her. Proper nasty bullying behaviour, i almost pitied her when she dressed up as Suzie as it was so desperate. Nikki was a dick too, I never got her appeal. My 4 year old handles emotions better. I'd I'd had to nominate 2 those are the 2 I'd have chosen. Aisylene, Richard and Pete were so decent. I used to get so annoyed when people got pissed off they had been nominated, it's the whole point of the show!!

Reactions: 6
He's very handsome now

Grace was very full of herself and supremely confident, she went in there to win, huge kick in the teeth when Suzi nominated her, she turned into a lump of poison, Nikki was more insecure so I felt a bit more sympathy for her.
Didn't she throw water over her on eviction night? It's all coming back to me!!

I watched it last night...memories! I couldn't remember the Manc girl at all, Lisa was it? Also shocked to see Imogen as I had it in my head that she was in the same year as Rex.

I had forgotten about Lisa as well!!! Another Welsh girl, Rachel Rice was in the same time as Rex, she went on to win.
Didn't she throw water over her on eviction night? It's all coming back to me!!
It's all coming back to me as well:D yes she did chuck water at Suzi, I really think that Grace was convinced she was going to win it. Last night Nikki was saying that she thought that Suzi thought she was some lowlife scum,and Grace replied "no she nominated me too" ie you are scum NIkki but I am certainly not. I thought my memories of her were probably too negative but no she was awful, I really can't understand how she got with Mikey as I would imagine she would find him dead common and they are still together. I think her Mother was friendly with Mariella Frostrup (sp?) and no doubt Grace thought that when (not if) she won the show she would be launched into a TV career.

Eurgh I had forgotten how much of a sexual assaulter Dennis came across.

And how vile Grace was. Saying she wasn't vindictive in an episode where all her behaviour was vindictive because someone had nominated her. Proper nasty bullying behaviour, i almost pitied her when she dressed up as Suzie as it was so desperate. Nikki was a dick too, I never got her appeal. My 4 year old handles emotions better. I'd I'd had to nominate 2 those are the 2 I'd have chosen. Aisylene, Richard and Pete were so decent. I used to get so annoyed when people got pissed off they had been nominated, it's the whole point of the show!!

I don't know what it was but I never warmed to Aisylene, I just found her manipulative, some people loved her, she was a bit marmite I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten what mean girls Grace and Nikki were, hopefully their feeling pretty embarrassed now. I'm impressed that Grace and Mike are still together and have children, you never see them at z lister events so maybe the public hatred towards Grace at the time made her rethink her attitude.

Last night Nikki was saying that she thought that Suzi thought she was some lowlife scum,and Grace replied "no she nominated me too" ie you are scum NIkki but I am certainly not.
This was such a brilliantly subtle dig at Nikki that I doubt Nikki even got it 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.