Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotland introduced it in 2006 did the rest if the UK follow a year later ?
Yes 2007 for England. It looked so odd seeing them walk round the house smoking!

Really feel like they've wasted such a brilliant opportunity how they've done it. I was so excited 😂

Reactions: 1
Pete Burns' smug smile as everyone sang along to his song :ROFLMAO:

Also, apparently him and John McCririck were on a show called Celebrity Wedding Planner

This Thread ❤

My favourite hm was Victor.
Jungle Cats 😂
What a series that one was

I would love to see it return but as others have said back to basics a mixture of all that were on C4 minus series 4 😴

Not impressed with this best of BB so far, we didn’t need to see celebrity versions included, more than enough of the normal one to do it.
I pray fight night is included, the amount of times I’ve watched that over the years.

And Marcos eviction was the funniest ever taking his poor mum out on the stage 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This Thread ❤

My favourite hm was Victor.
Jungle Cats 😂
What a series that one was

I would love to see it return but as others have said back to basics a mixture of all that were on C4 minus series 4 😴

Not impressed with this best of BB so far, we didn’t need to see celebrity versions included, more than enough of the normal one to do it.
I pray fight night is included, the amount of times I’ve watched that over the years.

And Marcos eviction was the funniest ever taking his poor mum out on the stage 😂😂
Can we still watch fight night online? I looked on YouTube but it wasn't showing up.

Reactions: 1
Thank you! I'll be watching that later. Don't think I'll ever forget the girls faces when they hid under the dinner plates and were revealed to everyone.
I know 😂 I doubt anyone expected it to kick off like that but it was hilarious

Reactions: 2
Fight night was brills, I laughed all the way through that clip. Marco smirking as he wound Jason up and watching it all explode. The rest did not disappoint. What did Emma actually do to get chucked out, from what I can see they were both throwing things.

Bloody hell Nikki! Close your mouth when you eat. Still my fave housemate though

Reactions: 2
I was banned from Digital Spy for saying that Nikki looked like a malnourished hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.