Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I loved big brother from about series 1 - 8 apart from the really boring series was it 3 or 4? I spent many summers watching with my mum who has now passed away 💕

I think, like others have said it became a celebrity wannabe show as it went on and became less fun and authentic.

I loved the psychologists who used to explain the body language on big brothers little brother, the things they pointed out fascinated me.

My favourite all time contestants are helen Adam's and nikki Graham. I fancied that tree surgeon Liam too ha ha
I met him he was at a do with Anthony I was at. He was hot as fk at the do lush arse haha it was more steam lined than an IKEA wardrobe. I could have bit it like a Georgia peach . But I didn't haha

Reactions: 2
I wasn't too fussed about the "Yeah, Brackie" episode. It felt like the first half was just celebs coming into the diary room to tell BB that they were thinking about leaving :ROFLMAO:
The way everyone just got up from the dinner table ignoring Jackie as she kept talking was a bit awkward!

I feel like Rylan is mostly repeating what we just watched word for word and not really adding much else.

Reactions: 3
I wasn't too fussed about the "Yeah, Brackie" episode. It felt like the first half was just celebs coming into the diary room to tell BB that they were thinking about leaving :ROFLMAO:
The way everyone just got up from the dinner table ignoring Jackie as she kept talking was a bit awkward!

I feel like Rylan is mostly repeating what we just watched word for word and not really adding much else.
That episode wasn't much good, there is far better BB stuff that I doubt they will show as its probably not PC enough for 2020.

Why are they choosing tit CBB episodes when there are so many good non celeb ones! I can't believe they haven't shown anything from series 5 or 6 yet which were probably some of the most explosive series ever.

Reactions: 6
I thought this too. We don't need a verbatim account of what we just watched. We. Just. Watched. It.

Read an article yesterday that was Caprice saying she thinks BB paid Brigitte more money to stay in the house with Jackie and also that Brigitte never spoke to anyone again after they left the house and was basically a bit fake in the house pretending to like everyone.

Reactions: 1
Not read the whole thread but OMG i was obsessed with Big Brother back in the day.. Dealt with Grace (remember from BB7? Was with Mikey) a few times through my job and she was all sweetness and light but had been told that she's like that when you're useful to her but pretty nasty to deal with otherwise. I never had an issue with her myself 🤷‍♀️

Do we all remember as well, the big rumour at the time was that it was rigged for Suzie the golden housemate from that series to go in. Her official story was that her rich husband spent £4000 buying boxes of kitkats for her but I remember hearing murmurings on the grapevine that he actually "donated" £40,000 (Note the difference!!) to production staff and when they had the bingo machine where Aisleyne had to pull the numbers out, all the balls bar Suzie's were weighted down so hers would rise to the top automatically. Scandalous!! She was so boring in it as well :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I rewatched BB7 recently, the number Suzie wore on the night she got picked was different to the number she was given when housemates were shown the video of her in the VT as part of a task later on in the series.

One of the housemates even pointed that the numbers were different

Whyyyyyyy are they doing this!!! I want classic episodes 😭😭😭 CBB is notoriously shite. I’m so annoyed.
What’s tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not read the whole thread but OMG i was obsessed with Big Brother back in the day.. Dealt with Grace (remember from BB7? Was with Mikey) a few times through my job and she was all sweetness and light but had been told that she's like that when you're useful to her but pretty nasty to deal with otherwise. I never had an issue with her myself 🤷‍♀️

Do we all remember as well, the big rumour at the time was that it was rigged for Suzie the golden housemate from that series to go in. Her official story was that her rich husband spent £4000 buying boxes of kitkats for her but I remember hearing murmurings on the grapevine that he actually "donated" £40,000 (Note the difference!!) to production staff and when they had the bingo machine where Aisleyne had to pull the numbers out, all the balls bar Suzie's were weighted down so hers would rise to the top automatically. Scandalous!! She was so boring in it as well :ROFLMAO:
Haha wow a real life Veruca Salt :ROFLMAO:

These are the episodes for next week
Yes!!

These are what I’ve been waiting for!

Loved CBB3 last night as well. Jackie Stallone and John McCririck and his diet cokes!

Airbrushing out BB5 seems harsh though. You don’t have to show fight night (though they should!) Emma and Michelle were hilarious in the bedsit (no naked jacuzzi!), and there was Ahmed smashing the plates.

Reactions: 4
She’s acknowledged how crap her eyebrows were in the Mail this afternoon! 😆😆😆
Telling that that’s the only thing she acknowledged!

Also, any list of best ever BB episodes that doesn’t include Fight Night is a load of tit!

Didn't she throw water over her on eviction night? It's all coming back to me!!
The reaction on Digital Spy was priceless. People screaming assault and demanding she be arrested. Anyone would think she had glassed the witch. 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.