Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good that she got kicked off then, didn’t she threaten the other HMs and alluded to him that he would have access to their families outside the house

I was a bit confused by this because I remember it being pushed as a final spurt for him to win (it was 51% Craig 49% Anna IIRC) but reading it back I think he meant he didn’t tell anyone (production wise) when he was applying that was the reason he wanted to win the money. It was definitely something that came out whilst on the show.
I haven't read the article but I remember once the series was over, producers said they knew of his intentions all along but was banned from saying anything out of fear it would swing the vote which was unfair. I watched it from day one and the first I heard about it was when Craig announced it after he was declared the winner.

When you look at all the epsiodes we know and love there is so much stuff deemed unsuitable in this day and age. I think it's obvious they've really struggled because the episodes they've picked are very blah.

Reactions: 4
I haven't read the article but I remember once the series was over, producers said they knew of his intentions all along but was banned from saying anything out of fear it would swing the vote which was unfair. I watched it from day one and the first I heard about it was when Craig announced it after he was declared the winner.

When you look at all the epsiodes we know and love there is so much stuff deemed unsuitable in this day and age. I think it's obvious they've really struggled because the episodes they've picked are very blah.
It was definitely made aware of before the final during the last week they were in the house because I remember (explaining it to a friend as an impressionable 13 year old lol) that it was just a ploy to get him more votes so he would win over Anna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly which is why I think it shouldve been more a clip show & include more talking to the contestants.
Last Night with the Craig v Nick ep the chat with Craig was so short. And to me it didnt add much to the show.
A longer chat with him talking about the conversation with Nick couldve been really intresting.

• Heart
It became a bit of a rylan and davina love fest. They weren't the stars :(

Though happy to hear from Dermot. I love Dermot

Reactions: 6
BBLB oh I was addicted in a way BB was more a family show back at the start.
As we had BBLB in the early evening plus the edited show i'm sure Sunday Day?

I know we got the daytime edit during Ch5 but only edited shows, unlike BBLB which was aimed at a younger audience

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe out of the best CBB5 moments the best they could come up with is Chantelle singing ffs. What about George Galloway pretending to be a cat? Or Galloway in a leotard dancing with Pete a Burns? My favourite bit of that series was Michael Barrymore walking around doing impressions of Jimmy Savile, and then Savile randomly turning up. Though I can understand why they’d rather forget that happened.

Cant believe we are not going to see fight night again either! Or Helen and Paul, or Grace throwing water in SuZoe’s face. So much stuff missing.

• Haha
I can’t believe out of the best CBB5 moments the best they could come up with is Chantelle singing ffs. What about George Galloway pretending to be a cat? Or Galloway in a leotard dancing with Pete a Burns? My favourite bit of that series was Michael Barrymore walking around doing impressions of Jimmy Savile, and then Savile randomly turning up.

Cant believe we are not going to see fight night again either!
Galloway doing that cat thing makes me squirm so much. My husband will say it to wind me up

• Haha
I wonder if they’ll have a chat with Russell Brand. I used to love Big Brother’s Big Mouth.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ll have a chat with Russell Brand. I used to love Big Brother’s Big Mouth.

I thought of that last night specially more than rylan presenting it last night with davina also makes you think of the past presenters like Brian

Reactions: 1
You would not believe what a shy v.polite wee boy Sam was. If you had told me then everything that was to come for him I would have not believed it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.