Big Brother Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel 5 Big Brother was so heavily manipulated and sanitised compared to this, The last series they did was probably the best, but then they messed up by chucking out Lewis who’d carried the series and never told us what he’d done or him even leaving. If it comes back it has to be like the early Channel 4 series, up to about BB7 where everything happened organically.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe out of the best CBB5 moments the best they could come up with is Chantelle singing ffs. What about George Galloway pretending to be a cat? Or Galloway in a leotard dancing with Pete a Burns? My favourite bit of that series was Michael Barrymore walking around doing impressions of Jimmy Savile, and then Savile randomly turning up. Though I can understand why they’d rather forget that happened.

Cant believe we are not going to see fight night again either! Or Helen and Paul, or Grace throwing water in SuZoe’s face. So much stuff missing.
MB was also doing German impressions which may be been a bit awkward to show

Reactions: 1
I got R Kelly vibes from Dennis
I didn't like the way he was groping Chantelle then when he jumped on top of Jodie when she was in bed she looked quite upset when she sat up afterwards it made me really uncomfortable

I didn't like the way he was groping Chantelle then when he jumped on top of Jodie when she was in bed she looked quite upset when she sat up afterwards it made me really uncomfortable
There were a few occasions were Jodie and Dennis were getting physical and Jodie would look confused/upset afterwards.
On a side note I was surprised Jodie and Chantelle fancied Preston, he was tiny and weedy and I know he would appeal to indie girls etc but I was shocked they went for him!

Reactions: 5
They did show that, it did feel awkward 😬 Can't believe how much things have changed in a relatively short space of time
Didn't watch the show til later. I'm surprised they showed it 😱

There were a few occasions were Jodie and Dennis were getting physical and Jodie would look confused/upset afterwards.
On a side note I was surprised Jodie and Chantelle fancied Preston, he was tiny and weedy and I know he would appeal to indie girls etc but I was shocked they went for him!
It was a bit confusing re Jodie. Do you think she switched when she remembered that there would be cameras?

Reactions: 2
I don't really like the way they've done this show, surely it would be better to focus on the best bits from one series each night and have a variety of celebs/exhousemates etc provide a commentary? Rylan and Davina aren't really adding much, it's just a bit of a strange format really.

Reactions: 11
I don't really like the way they've done this show, surely it would be better to focus on the best bits from one series each night and have a variety of celebs/exhousemates etc provide a commentary? Rylan and Davina aren't really adding much, it's just a bit of a strange format really.
Completely agree. It's like they couldn't find someone to pull together all of the highlights so they saved themselves the time and just showed one episode. I find the bits where they cut to Davina and Rylan a bit annoying.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree. It's like they couldn't find someone to pull together all of the highlights so they saved themselves the time and just showed one episode. I find the bits where they cut to Davina and Rylan a bit annoying.
Yeah they've not really added any interesting trivia or remarks at all. In fact they should have done a Gogglebox Big Brother special where the Gogglebox families watch old eps/highlights. Now that would be exceptionally entertaining!

Reactions: 12
Yeah they've not really added any interesting trivia or remarks at all. In fact they should have done a Gogglebox Big Brother special where the Gogglebox families watch old eps/highlights. Now that would be exceptionally entertaining!
Love this idea! They could have had previous contestants watching too

Reactions: 6
Love this idea! They could have had previous contestants watching too
What a BRILLIANT idea!!

Shame the CH4 peeps aren’t as clever as you guys! I haven’t watched it yet, but the ideas on here sound much better!

Just become obsessed with this thread but haven't really read all of it yet so sorry if some of this has already been mentioned. I watched BB3 to BB7 religiously but after that it just went completely downhill. Too many to choose but some of my funniest moments:

- Alex behind the door BB3 and Kate falling over trying to put her trousers on when drunk
- Victor BB5 when the girls in the bedsit kept making his shower cold 'BB I'll get the sniffles' 😂😂😂
- Box task BB6 just the way it was edited to show their photos when they talked etc. Also randomly I loved Science calling Makosi 'Moloko' all the time I thought it was really endearing
- Too many to choose from in BB7- WHO IS SHE? I'm cooking an egg, I'm sooooo cooollllddd to name a few

I think Glyn was one of my favourite ever housemates, he grew so much in that house but was also hilarious to watch and was actually a lovely guy.

Also loved some of the CBB series both for controversy and hilarity! The Jade shilpa series and the Dappy from N dubz series were my faves from what I remember. Didn't watch the GC series too much but I suppose that's the most memeable with 'I'm COSTROPHOBIC DARREN' and 'David's dead!' 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They did show that, it did feel awkward 😬 Can't believe how much things have changed in a relatively short space of time
Yeah it did feel awkward - I couldn't quite believe they showed it!

Also, the smoking inside!!! 🚬🚬

Edited to add: Also, why are Davina and Rylan talking so slowly?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.