Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the original BB doing the voice over for the Vinted advert but not the show?!

Reactions: 4
Wonder what her thoughts are on the royal family

I’m sure she will get on with Henry 🤭

Remember when the British public voted for a trans woman to win bb5? (2004!!!!) why are we going backwards with the attitudes towards trans men and women

Reactions: 16
I promise us scousers aren't all that cringe , Noki is my fave so far

Reactions: 1
I think this lady just lost the male vote. Surely she’ll change her mind once she meets Hallie.

I'm sorry but 'Big Brother' should not be talking this much ..... Or replying in such a cheeky friendly way to housemates.

Big brother is always in the back ground silently watching having authority, it's interactions with housemates are more commanding

ITV2s 'big brother' within the first 45 minutes is having bants, answering back ..... I'm not explaining it very well but the voice of BB is usually more of a quiet enigma not a bleeping local radio camp DJ who can't stop having shits and giggles 🙄
Yes you are right - call one person to the diary room for instructions.
Certainly not greet people in a friendly fashion as they come in.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.