Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which do I watch and which do I catch up on later. Mafs or big brother, that's the real question now. I'm on both threads! Cannaaayyy do both!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They need someone like Henry in there to stir things up. Hopefully he will do just that!

Reactions: 5
I cannot wait for the 7 foot trans woman to kick Henry in the bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joining this thread and you're all making me laugh! 😂 Dunno what to think so far, but I like the Scouse fella just because I love Liverpool, Jenkin is quite amusing but could get annoying, and the fella with 1 leg seems alright. I'm not impressed with the rest, tbh. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but 'Big Brother' should not be talking this much ..... Or replying in such a cheeky friendly way to housemates.

Big brother is always in the back ground silently watching having authority, it's interactions with housemates are more commanding

ITV2s 'big brother' within the first 45 minutes is having bants, answering back ..... I'm not explaining it very well but the voice of BB is usually more of a quiet enigma not a bleeping local radio camp DJ who can't stop having shits and giggles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Come on we need a Scottish person!

Jenkin I was ok with first few minutes but he got quite feisty during those games, this is my spot…then getting found first, too bad!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.