Big Brother 2023 - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the time the last few came in we'd been in there so long we were begging for death. They cut it but he did a whole bit in his interview about how he'd love to argue with people in the house about politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know how long the series is? If there's one going each week, it won't be finished til around Christmas! So when it moves to itv2 it's going to clash with IAC in November :unsure: weird scheduling decision
I heard its 6 weeks so lots of doubles

Anyone know how long the series is? If there's one going each week, it won't be finished til around Christmas! So when it moves to itv2 it's going to clash with IAC in November :unsure: weird scheduling decision
Think it's 6 weeks

Reactions: 1
Can’t hate Henry, I think he’s going to stir up a lot of drama

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just read it runs for 6 weeks

Reactions: 1
Well they’ve kept their promise, they’ve put cunts from all walks of life in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Right I’m going to need to see some birth certificates because I’m not having some of these age claims.
Definitely - the oldest looking 20 somethings I've seen!

It's reminding me of the work experience episode of the Inbetweeners 'there's looking older and there's that' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.