Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I wonder if there’s a crossover in people who think that Jordan isn’t to blame for anything and Jordan/Henry shippers

I don’t know how people watch Jordan’s interactions with Matty and Henry and don’t see that he’s the problem 😅 I struggle believing that he doesn’t know Henry is into him

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ambrosie

VIP Member
oh hahahaha. Hallie just said to Tom “shut up, your voice is so annoying”. Can she hear her own damn voice!?

• Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
And ironically, she totally fucked it for herself. She potentially could’ve won this before her ridiculous crying.
---

I think Henry potentially has a chance of winning this as well you know.

Totally agree with what everybody is saying, but I do you think Henry is being a bit of a mug. The way Jordan is treating him as shocking but he’s allowing it he should just sack him off.
I think the reason why quite a few of us are coming round to liking and understanding Henry more is because how many of us must have known that feeling of really being into someone who knows how you feel, doesn’t feel quite the same and enjoys playing your with emotions like a fiddle, life’s rich tapestry eh 😞
Chin up Henry, you’re a far better person than your “amore”.

Last edited:
  • Sad

smudge126

VIP Member
All this talk of butt plugs and my teenager has suddenly decided to start reeling off facts about the Congo to drown it out 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22

user5748

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for Henry. Jordan just jumped up as soon as the conversation with matty started.. you could tell Henry was disappointed. I love Matty too but their flirting is very surface level meanwhile Henry seems so much softer and kinder to Jordan as well as having the jokey side.

Reactions: 22

youbetterst0p

AJ is so inarticulate. “It’s such a beautiful thing that you were able to speak about that and it was beautiful.. with those people”

• Haha
Reactions: 21