Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Dylan is someone who just happens to be disabled. He just gets on with it. Kerry on the other hand plays on it, loves reminding everyone that she’s disabled and will use it as an excuse for her entitled behaviour. I’m still unsure how much of it is down to her MS and how much of it is because she’s also morbidly obese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I don't like the way BB and some of the housemates are trying to act like they're there to "represent communities". Hallie being trans, Trish being an African immigrant, Dylan being an amputee, it's not relevant and they don't deserve to stay there because of those things.

Everyone is there based on their personalities and what they bring to the house dynamic. The entitlement and self importance from "telling my story and making my community proud" is nauseating. I hope the producers drop that angle now. We see enough of those sob stories on the likes of BGT.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

buttercup64

Dylan has ONE leg , Kerry has TWO plus a lot of weight above them to stabilize her … who’s more likely to slip in the shower !! I think a Kerry forgets sometimes Dylan’s also disabled

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tifastrife

VIP Member
You can see Kerry trying to hold back and come across all meek and nice and it’s sooo fake. Same with the sitting talking to the photo of her family. Major eye roll

• Haha
Reactions: 44

GossWhore

VIP Member
I was worried about Hallies "the goal is to fly Yinrun back to China"

Thought she was on some Priti Patel shit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
the british public would rather shit all over a trans girl who has provided genuine entertainment than get rid of driftwood Dylan, makes me want to turn the show off. sickening
Or the British public is fed up with Hallie being an annoying bellend. Why do you think someone should be saved from eviction purely because they are “trans” ?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't mind Jordan and Matty flirting, these things happen.
But Henry caught up in it all and trying to put a brave face on it is a bit heartbreaking. Then Jordan keeping calling him my husband but abandoning him as soon as Matty giggles at him 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
I’m liking Henry more and more everyday bless him 🥲 he’s very patient with Jordan abandoning their conversations for Matty, I think his patience will run out soon though.

I don’t really like Matty but can’t put my finger on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 36