Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Tell me with your hand on your heart dylan is a more interesting and worthy housemate than Hallie.. for what it's worth i found hallie annoying at times! but dylan is a fucking waste of space
You understand that not everyone is like you and finds the same things interesting or “worthy” right? What has Hallie done that’s “worthy” or interesting? Speaking extremely loudly and staring at the camera? I don’t find that interesting. Dylan isn’t my favourite housemate but he’s less irritating than Hallie…to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Squittel

VIP Member
My poor half brother Jordan looks like he’d rather be anywhere else than listening to Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: 35

KINGAA

VIP Member
Kerry thinks she deserves special treatment because she’s disabled, but Dylan also is. He was in the shower first and needs a chair. She can wait in her far arse in her own chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Squittel

VIP Member
Big Brother subject, but not this Big Brother. Big Brother 7 which I am re-watching for some reason.

One of Nikki’s first break downs is because on the shopping task they win the junk food and meat but they don’t win the fruit and veg.

Her anxiety immediately goes up and then in the evening she picks at her food and doesn’t eat it and Grace has a go at her for being spoiled and disrespectful. And Nikki just breaks down. She tells them she doesn’t want to talk about why and they cal her childish.

…And my heart just absolutely breaks, knowing her food issues, knowing what she went through, knowing that she couldn’t vocalise her thoughts. Pete is the only one who who really bothers to comfort and listen to her. It’s so sad, knowing what we know now.

• Sad

smudge126

VIP Member
I hope someone screams their tits off to get Kerry out tomorrow 🙄

And Dylan only has one leg, surely he’s also at risk of slipping?

Squittel

VIP Member
Jordan’s just told the exact same story about his father as I have about mine… I wonder if he’s one of my half siblings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

liltatling

VIP Member
Henry in his little dressing gown ❤
Jordan needs to stop playing with his emotions. He knows Henry likes him but he's constantly trying to crack on with Matty

• Sad

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I knew this day would come, the day when Jordan became tedious, thoughtless and a pain in the you know what. His behaviour was always going to become old but I never realised to this extent. On the contrary liking Henry more and more every day.

• Heart

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
dylan is boring as fuck and if everyone voted like you we'd have another big brother 4.. but fair enough that's your opinion! Sorry that you have bad taste i guess
You know, if I was to take a leaf out of your book and accuse everyone who doesn’t think the exactly the same as me of being bigots, then I’d say that the only reason you’re so obsessed with Dylan leaving is because you hate disabled people or mixed race people. But I won’t, because I’m an adult who understands that people have different opinions on what is and isn’t entertainment and also because….this is a telly show.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

charlied0106

VIP Member
dylan is boring as fuck and if everyone voted like you we'd have another big brother 4.. but fair enough that's your opinion! Sorry that you have bad taste i guess
Hes boring as fuck to you. You don't speak for the nation, thankfully. Different strokes for different folks. But nice to see you've taken the condescending route, well done. Just cemented my opinion of you. Another boring, self centred twat who thinks they're better than others to add to the ignore list.

Last edited:

Squittel

VIP Member
The loud crying is possibly cultural, says my husband who lived in China for 10 years. Not sure if he’s taking the piss out of me though.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Paul makes me so uncomfortable. When he gets angry it’s like pure venom drips from him. I bet he‘s the sort who gets into fights on nights out.