Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Not a fan of fat shaming, but her symptoms would likely improve if she lost weight. At very least it would be easily for her to get up and down out of the chair and walk a bit more.

Reactions: 27

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Drama between Kerry and Dylan tonight in the sneak peek. Basically they got gunged in a task and Kerry's upset he used the accessible shower (even though he was already in the shower by the time she got in the bathroom)
---
One legged man could possibly slip in shower. Think he needs it more than she does when she’s quite capable of a brisk walk when there’s food around. Not that that’s really the point, but she could surely just sit on her fat arse and wait. First come first served right? I wonder what her justification will be why she should have got to shower first - ‘ladies first’ vagina card?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m liking Henry more and more everyday bless him 🥲 he’s very patient with Jordan abandoning their conversations for Matty, I think his patience will run out soon though.

I don’t really like Matty but can’t put my finger on it.
I think Matty can be really uptight in some of his responses I’ve seen so far. Like if you make a joke he gets uppity. Also he’s proper cringey, dancing like a 4 year old isnt edgy or quirky.

Not been funny but when Hallie went to cry in bed the other night I’ve never seen someone jump out of a chair as fast as Kerry did when she was looking for her. The scooter hadn’t even fully stopped. Some of the scooter use just seems really set up like on that Vinted task (which was crap).

I’ve decided I am voting for Hallie (all 5). Don’t buy the lack of outbursts this week. Dylan impressed me by noticing that Kerry was bitching about the shower to save Hallie and make him look bad to the general public. Trish has also made me laugh a few times.

Reactions: 26

Ensay

VIP Member
Jordan is annoying me more as time goes on. The fake accent, the "I don't have emotions" thing. All a bit performative.

Reactions: 26

Weston14

I shall see how many times Hallie says - my community, transition, inspiration.

im glad she has gone. It was ALL about her being transgender. When Nadia was in it she didn’t talk about being transgender constantly. But this series has focussed too much on each persons “USP”. Trish fleeing war, Dylan being an amputee (well in the tonights episode anyway.), Kerry being Baron Greenback from Danger Mouse. Tonight’s episode was crap. All deep talking when we just want to hear them smashed on alcohol talking absolute bollocks.
Unfortunately a lot has changed for the worse in 19 years since Nadia won, and trans people experience a horrendous persecution. A young trans girl on prime time British tv is more groundbreaking now than it was then. Good on her for being unapologetically her and a huge fuck you to anyone who looked sideways at her for that
---
Is there a stigma about being trans though ?
Moron

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Unfortunately a lot has changed for the worse in 19 years since Nadia won, and trans people experience a horrendous persecution. A young trans girl on prime time British tv is more groundbreaking now than it was then. Good on her for being unapologetically her and a huge fuck you to anyone who looked sideways at her for that
---

Moron
Groundbreaking? There’s literally 3 trans ppl on game shows RIGHT now that I can name off the top of my head. Given that trans people make up 000.1% of the population that’s some pretty decent representation

• Heart

queencarmen

VIP Member
This season feels sooo short, remember bb7 when they were in there for 3 months?! That would send anyone crazy

• Wow
  • Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm disabled and I understand what Kerry means about getting in a dry shower so its not slippy as she may fall but I just put a towel on the floor of the shower so it's not slippy! She seems so entitled. Dylan has as much right to use the shower first. Piss off you over paid Tory whinger!
I was thinking ( I've given far too much energy to this 😅) but if the floor is that slippy it's a health and safety issue and she should of raised it with BB!!
I've a disabled bathroom installed here for my son and it's impossible to slip on the non slip tiles. If it's that much of an issue she could of asked for a non slip mat or something 🤔
She's just a moan bag. She realised how entitled she sounded and backtracked saying she was worried about slipping!!

Jordan is doing my head in now, gone right off him. Watching him flirt with Matty is beyond cringe. I'm liking Henry more though, he can stay. Jordan needs to go.

Reactions: 24