Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Tell me with your hand on your heart dylan is a more interesting and worthy housemate than Hallie.. for what it's worth i found hallie annoying at times! but dylan is a fucking waste of space
---
Hallie has just said something very interesting on L&L.. basically dropped Noky in it, said she has told them all she is in for brand deals and has studied reality tv intensively.. I can really see that. Unfortunately i dont think she will be getting a PLT or boohoo.com deal from big brother in 2023 on itv2, even with the tacky bells and whistles they put on in editing it is very detached from the glamour of love island and it also doesnt have the star power it did 20 years ago to make someone famous overnight!
Jfc ppl are entitled to their opinion. Some ppl find him annoying, some ppl find Hallie annoying. And everybody finds Kerry annoying. That's life. Please stop pushing your opinion as the right one and nobody else's matters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

KINGAA

VIP Member
I wonder if there’s a crossover in people who think that Jordan isn’t to blame for anything and Jordan/Henry shippers

I don’t know how people watch Jordan’s interactions with Matty and Henry and don’t see that he’s the problem 😅 I struggle believing that he doesn’t know Henry is into him
I honestly think Jordan borders abusive behaviour in terms of the mental games he plays with Matty and Henry. He gaslights them constantly and fucks with their head by flirting then acting like they are crowding him.

Reactions: 31

liltatling

VIP Member
Matty is such a cocktease. He's been making it quite clear to Jordan that he's not interested (although how Jordan is not getting that is crackers).
But Matty in the next breath does the right amount of flirting. I think he's enjoying the attention off Jordan and maybe some way hopes it will mean the public keep him in for the 'love story'
I just feel for Henry in it all

Reactions: 30

Sooty2u

I'm disabled and I understand what Kerry means about getting in a dry shower so its not slippy as she may fall but I just put a towel on the floor of the shower so it's not slippy! She seems so entitled. Dylan has as much right to use the shower first. Piss off you over paid Tory whinger!

Reactions: 29

inyo

VIP Member
"To fashion, fun and friends"

What a spontaneous toast and definitely not one scripted by the marketing team at Vinted!

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
I’ve got some tea.

Somebody I know knows two unrelated different people who know Jordan and both of them say he’s an arsehole.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I shall see how many times Hallie says - my community, transition, inspiration.

im glad she has gone. It was ALL about her being transgender. When Nadia was in it she didn’t talk about being transgender constantly. But this series has focussed too much on each persons “USP”. Trish fleeing war, Dylan being an amputee (well in the tonights episode anyway.), Kerry being Baron Greenback from Danger Mouse. Tonight’s episode was crap. All deep talking when we just want to hear them smashed on alcohol talking absolute bollocks.

• Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
catching up as always but why is kerry making out like dylan made her slip in the shower? he has no hair and a plastic leg to wash, you'd take much longer. you're already covered in slime and there's a seat pls get a grip

Reactions: 28

Lola UK

VIP Member
Watching two grown men tickle each other gives me the ick

Henry is just so sweet

I want to see more of Jenkin, I like his dry humour

I enjoyed seeing Paul tackle Yinrun and then her call it a rollercoaster 🤣

Don’t enjoy the love island style tasks or product placement. Even the dancing seemed like love island and that they’d been told to do it!

Well that’s my round up, still haven’t decided who to vote out tomorrow!

Clovis

VIP Member
I think eating chicken or pork chops as a snack is wild. Don't they have any cream crackers or apples?

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I think in a month or two, Kerry will be on the front page of all the tabloids, pulling a sad 'Compensation Face' squealing that 'Big Brother Ruined My Life'.

She will sue them and claim she was badly edited and discriminated against
---
I think we might have a double eviction, they need to empty the house a bit. Hope it is the top two of those nominated

Last edited:
  • Haha