Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
Dylan is someone who just happens to be disabled. He just gets on with it. Kerry on the other hand plays on it, loves reminding everyone that she’s disabled and will use it as an excuse for her entitled behaviour. I’m still unsure how much of it is down to her MS and how much of it is because she’s also morbidly obese.
I think she's used to being the only disabled person in the room/situation. Huge sense of entitlement as she's used to everyone making way for her everywhere.
---
I think the reason why quite a few of us are coming round to liking and understanding Henry more is because how many of us must have known that feeling of really being into someone who knows how you feel, doesn’t feel quite the same
We've all been there 😭😭😭

If Henry ends up winning this, Matty will be sat with his partner on the final night L&L, and Jordan will be all over Henry (Husband BS, etc.) :sick:

I've really gone off him !

Reactions: 20

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Seems itv want Hallie to win? No punishment for talking nominations in the scheme of things, putting Dylan up for nomination and by the looks of the preview trying to show him as a dick?
I’ve got no love for Dylan but I feel manipulated by the edit.

Reactions: 20

Clementine

VIP Member
I love Trish and want to be friends with her. She’s just real, and like her friend says last night the woman’s got range! Y’know she’d be the one you’d be phoning when you’re heartbroken but you’d also have a bloody good night out with her, ending up eating lamb chops at 2am. What a woman ❤

Reactions: 19

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Watching Jordan and Matty is like watching kids at play.

Really dislike Jordan for totally ignoring Henry like that.

I’m liking Henry more and more everyday bless him 🥲 he’s very patient with Jordan abandoning their conversations for Matty, I think his patience will run out soon though.

I don’t really like Matty but can’t put my finger on it.
Yes, this there is something about Matty I get the feeling he is very manipulative and sly… can’t warm to him at all Henry on the other hand is a lovely fellow.

Ensay

VIP Member
Hope the "GET KERRY OUT" chanters are getting ready for tomorrow's live show.

• Haha
  • Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is saying she should be saved tbf, just recognising that transphobia has played a part in this

Where was all this energy when all the housemates and the British public were being called racists? 🤔🤔
Nah she was annoying, that's what got her kicked off

sephylily

VIP Member
Jordan is sooo manipulative around Henry and Matty. Jordan and matty clearly make Henry uncomfortable

• Sad

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I loved that he said it outright. He will know the public knows what she’s really like too.
He did. You would have thought the “get Kerry out” chants would have caused Kerry to rethink her behaviour, but no the woman just can’t help herself.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I’m loving Hennerz now. Jordan and Matty with that pathetic childish ‘you confuse me’ as each pretends in turn to either walk away or fall asleep. It’s like watching 13 year olds honestly? Hope Mattys boyfriend dumps him when he gets out, and that our Hen has his dms exploding.

Reactions: 18

Jemimah

I think we need a new shake up. They are all too involved with each other at the moment and one big team. Sitting together to eat and nominations. We need something to happen like a fake eviction or a new point of focus that will make us all want to watch the next night.
They get a budget shopping task but then get alcohol and treats anyway every night so what's the point of the budget shopping list.

• Heart
Reactions: 18