Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youbetterst0p

turning into a right softie, almost teared up seeing how amazing the crowd were for how Hallie and how genuinely buzzing she looked up there. Wasn’t even much of a Hallie fan but she is soo young. Would hate if the crowd had been nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lola UK

VIP Member
I just don’t think having a plain chicken breast at 11pm is a nice snack 🤣 I’d rather be hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 21

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
He’s a Tory that’s enough reason
And we wonder why this country is in such a state, with such Tribalistic “us and them” thinking.

I loathe the Tories, but Henry seems like a really nice person. If I hated everybody with different politics, religion, core beliefs as me… I would have zero friends, family, colleagues left 😂
---
Major ick with Matty.
100% agree - he keeps pushing Jordan to have a deep conversation when he clearly doesn’t want to. I find him pretty sleazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
I used my 5 votes on Hallie not because she’s trans, wants a vigina, or because she’s 6’10
I used them because I didn’t like her and liked Dylan & Trish.

She is/was. Ever since she heard the GET KERRY OUT chants she has been glued to her mobility scooter for some reason :unsure:
yeah I thought that too. She hasn’t left that scooter in days. I’m just catching up and she’s rolling her eyes that Dylan went in the shower before her. She’s so entitled it really bothers me.

Ensay

VIP Member
Funny how towards the start everyone was saying "where's Paul?" or "does Paul ever speak?"

And now they're all wishing he would piss off back into obscurity.

• Haha

inyo

VIP Member
Funny how towards the start everyone was saying "where's Paul?" or "does Paul ever speak?"

And now they're all wishing Paul would piss off back into obscurity.
I'm not sure which is worse worse, silent shirtless Paul or fully clothed outspoken Paul.

• Haha
it’s so funny how your opinions of people change from the first few days. I was a big fan of Jordan but finding him quite tiresome now. Didn’t like Olivia at the start but now I don’t mind her, I like that she pulls the men up on basic manners. I still like Trish and I would be sad if she left this week.

Cant work out jenkin. He seems so utterly miserable every episode. He doesn’t seem to be coping well and it’s like his personality has completely disappeared. When he came in I thought he was going to be bubbly and fun but he’s been really down most of the time.
---
Omg I really do not like Tom what a pompus little prick
same I cannot stand him. He’s like a little snake. His attitude is so off all the time. He’s weirdly awkward but confident enough to go around shit stirring. He rubs me up the wrong way I wish he’d get evicted 🤣
---
Yinrun wailing in the jail pissed me off. I like her, she’s not a bad person, but I think the problem is that the housemates treat her like a baby so in turn her reaction was very childlike. like she felt like she’d let her parents down or something 🤣

Last edited:

Weston14

the british public would rather shit all over a trans girl who has provided genuine entertainment than get rid of driftwood Dylan, makes me want to turn the show off. sickening

• Haha