Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say the one that isn't the doctor but looks like him a bit and Jenken need to go first. Also maybe Chanelle.
Chantelle hasn’t done anything I forget she’s there most of the time. Matty, Paul, Jenkin and Noky also aren’t getting any airtime so I wouldn’t notice if they went either.
---
It’s fuckers like this, paid the salary of two-three nurses, that piss me offffffff!
I work in the nhs as a nurse and honestly the people like her that sit in an office and shout at you when you ask them to do something midly inconvenient are the absolute worst. Getting paid twice as much to do half as much, they’re all out the office by 4:30 when we’re here dealing with all the tit until 3 hours past our shift ends to end up not getting paid for it and getting a thank you if we’re lucky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Chantelle hasn’t done anything I forget she’s there most of the time. Matty, Paul, Jenkin and Noky also aren’t getting any airtime so I wouldn’t notice if they went either.
---

I work in the nhs as a nurse and honestly the people like her that sit in an office and shout at you when you ask them to do something midly inconvenient are the absolute worst. Getting paid twice as much to do half as much, they’re all out the office by 4:30 when we’re here dealing with all the tit until 3 hours past our shift ends to end up not getting paid for it and getting a thank you if we’re lucky.
🤫 I’m an nhs nurse too and absofuckinglutely! It’s why I said it 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where was it mentioned it was his birthday?
BBLL, they showed a clip of him getting a birthday cake. UNLESS - it was a clip from today and they’ve shown it early. I can’t tell because this is a 2-day task and it’s boring as duck.

Reactions: 2
BBLL, they showed a clip of him getting a birthday cake. UNLESS - it was a clip from today and they’ve shown it early. I can’t tell because this is a 2-day task and it’s boring as duck.
Sod the cake, give him 15 bottles of champagne and get them going.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sod the cake, give him 15 bottles of champagne and get them going.
No honestly - might be jumping to conclusions but I feel like ITV isn’t the right fit for Big Brother.

They’re absolutely tit scared of causing shocking TV, or getting the alcohol flowing to avoid another Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Piers Morgan type situation about unethical practices or creating toxic environments.

ITV has had an awful couple of years for PR. No way would they risk a housemate come out and accuse the producers of playing mind-games or causing fights like circus animals. They’re too much of a family friendly, ‘safe’ channel.

Reactions: 16
No honestly - might be jumping to conclusions but I feel like ITV isn’t the right fit for Big Brother.

They’re absolutely tit scared of causing shocking TV, or getting the alcohol flowing to avoid another Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Piers Morgan type situation about unethical practices or creating toxic environments.

ITV has had an awful couple of years for PR. No way would they risk a housemate come out and accuse the producers of playing mind-games or causing fights like circus animals.
I wonder if it will just be endless tasks and random tit to keep them busy all series then. Sounds like they wouldn't allow anything to flow naturally. I know it's early days but we've not seen hardly any of the downtime they have so far.

Reactions: 2

ITV has had an awful couple of years for PR. No way would they risk a housemate come out and accuse the producers of playing mind-games or causing fights like circus animals.
I think messy reality TV is sort of dead for these reasons. There’s been so much criticism about how things are faked or tensions made worse, mental health of the contestants being affected (which I understand tbf)

Reactions: 8
I'm finally catching up on last nights, I see Salmon gate was followed with Pasta Gate & pot noodle gate haha
Only other thought is Yinrun has my nightie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if it will just be endless tasks and random tit to keep them busy all series then. Sounds like they wouldn't allow anything to flow naturally. I know it's early days but we've not seen hardly any of the downtime they have so far.
Seems like that’s been the general flow so far. They’re petrified of advocating for mental health but then being accused of causing tit and making housemates feel sad, anxious, angry etc on purpose.

Reactions: 1
They just got some drinks but it sounds like there was nothing nonalcoholic for Farida to enjoy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Im probably being very ignorant as don’t know too much about MS but surely it’s not healthy that she never walks because of her size?
My SIL has MS and she’s very petite but she has what she calls ‘flare ups’ with her meds and she suddenly looks bloated and overweight. Seems to be common but I don’t know the correct terms.
She also walks with a stick because she gets very tired very easily. Don’t know if this is any help at all just throwing my 2p in 😂

Reactions: 7
---

You just know she’s the type to flash her NHS badge during the pandemic to get the discounts and the claps for doing sod all.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Only just catching up but Kerry being all 'aren't I great' with grand gestures and saying the bottom lot should control the food orders 😲 Well done Farida standing up to that nonsense.
You just know Kerry will now 'let slip' she wanted that and Farida blocked it. Of course ordering food should be communal ffs. All of them are contributing to the task.

Reactions: 21
Only just catching up but Kerry being all 'aren't I great' with grand gestures and saying the bottom lot should control the food orders
She’s also friends with Hallie who would be part of the group ordering food…

Reactions: 9
I don't watch BBLL so that'll be why I didn't know.

I had an NHS badge during the pandemic even though I was security but I never used it for anything other than ID for work. I was nightshift all the way through until my mat leave in April 2021.

Reactions: 3
I'd be happy to sort out coloured paperclips...where do I start? :LOL:
Thought Kerry was trying to be inclusive of those like Hallie that were struggling and felt Farida was being controlling (she would always get her halal food). Loved Farida at first but think she will want her own agenda.
Loved the big wigs and Yinrun is my new fav. She's actually really funny.
None of the boys are annoying to me just Farida and Olivia from the girls but that may change.
---
Im probably being very ignorant as don’t know too much about MS but surely it’s not healthy that she never walks because of her size?
MS can take different forms. A patient can be fine for a while then have a sudden flare up where they can no longer walk (relapsing and remitting) hence why a person can walk for short periods but needs a wheelchair for support which is likely what Kerry has. Progressive its when it gets worse and doesn't improve.
There are other forms that are sudden as a friend had called Devics disease where the person has all the symptoms happen overnight and they are in a chair and unable to breath for themselves.

Kerry will struggle to exercise hence her weight however she should be diet controlled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.