Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I haven’t been keeping up with these threads. Do we all hate Kerry? I saw someone refer to her as big witch yesterday 💀 I’ve been in a BB groupchat and we all voted to boot Kerry out and we were all spotting feathers when Farida was evicted. I was confident she’d be safe given what I was seeing on social media.

Also I’ve just seen this on the BB subreddit 👀

View attachment 2509762
Grain of salt this and that but I did have a bit of a giggle when she mentioned to other housemates that Farida had told her she has a 12 bedroom house in Iran. I'm not sure of the context of the conversation but given that she was bitching about Farida nearly the entire night and seemed a affected by Farida having an online presence and possibly a good business...

I assumed that she would have a good salary as an NHS manager with experience anyway, so even if she isn't making £100,000/year it's still going to be above average. I just got the vibe that she's never happy with what she has and is constantly comparing herself to everyone else

Reactions: 10
Just catching up nominations and scrolling my phone at the same time so probably missed a bit - are they only nominating 1 person each??

Why is AJ posing like she's on the end of a catwalk? Just present the show and stop peacocking ffs

Reactions: 9
I noticed him sitting next to Farida last night as they were awaiting the eviction announcement. He seems a decent lad
When she was having a chat in the kitchen with Kerry, and it kicked off again when Farida mentioned Kerry being like Olivia's mum, Zak stopped to keep chatting with Farida. He was really respectful, actively listening and actually taking on what Farida was saying. He may have completely disagreed with Farida, but it was the fact he entered into the discussion like an adult instead of turning it into a drama, like Kerry and Olivia. I can see why Farida rubs people up the wrong way, she's not a bad person but she clearly can't articulate properly what she wants to say, but there's no need for the way she was being treated. Zak went up in my estimation after that. Manners cost nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm gonna do a new thread shall I add a poll and what should it be (who we think or would like to be evicted next?)

Reactions: 11
Kerry talking to “herself” after giving her nomination was so so fake!! Got she’s annoying xx
---
Then Farida saying it’s the younger ones who voted for the older ones rather than looking at herself and how she carries herself. Don’t like Olivia but Farida was well off the mark with that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Guys I haven’t been keeping up with these threads. Do we all hate Kerry? I saw someone refer to her as big witch yesterday 💀 I’ve been in a BB groupchat and we all voted to boot Kerry out and we were all spotting feathers when Farida was evicted. I was confident she’d be safe given what I was seeing on social media.

Also I’ve just seen this on the BB subreddit 👀

View attachment 2509762
Probably thousands just like her, dragging down the NHS.

I've done some sums ...
1.5 million employees in the NHS (from internet search)
30% are in management roles (from internet search)
Average NHS manager salary £40,000 (from internet search) - seems low to me that one

That's 450,000 x £40,000 = 18 BILLION POUNDS A YEAR !!!

1% payrise for all nurses = 0.7 billon pounds a year (from internet search)

I know, I'm a geek 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Out of the 2 I'm glad Farida went, she was far too much for me and feel she was only interested in promoting herself for the future. She tried to talk to others but was too much in their face. Not once did she ever apologise to anyone if they said they weren't happy with something. In her eyes it was tough tit I'm doing my own thing. With age doesn't always come wisdom!
It showed for me more on the come out when she referred to herself as a business woman. Too arrogant for me.
Kerry out next and the house will settle down.
Why do we want the house to settle down? Surely viewers want entertainment and not just bland people who go under the radar then quietly sail through to the final for doing nothing.

Reactions: 7
Probably thousands just like her, dragging down the NHS.

I've done some sums ...
1.5 million employees in the NHS (from internet search)
30% are in management roles (from internet search)
Average NHS manager salary £40,000 (from internet search) - seems low to me that one

That's 450,000 x £40,000 = 18 BILLION POUNDS A YEAR !!!

1% payrise for all nurses = 0.7 billon pounds a year (from internet search)

I know, I'm a geek 🤓
I wonder if they count band 7s in those numbers as there are a lot of nurses who are ward managers who have to double as bed managers and unit coordinators, often with their own caseload of patients. They will be the ones on 40k. While the Kerry’s of this world dial in zoom meetings in their pyjamas 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.