Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is with micro aggressions and especially with racial ones it’s hard to articulate unless you’ve been in that situation and sometimes others don’t get it or see it. The others are definitely irritated by the halal food and Farida’s questions about stuff she doesn’t really have much experience of. I feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree. The long task episodes are boring when we only get 1hr of highlights.

Also I think I stopped watching about series 6 or 7 but I remember there was always someone lying in bed. The Welsh girl seems to be that one this year.

Reactions: 3
Kerry reminds me of my manager so so much, like other than the scooter they’re exactly the same. It’s honestly making me consider writing my notice during the last few weeks of my maternity leave cause it’s reminding me how much of a twit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is absolute garbage, right up there with Ch5's attempt at resurrecting it.
Dreadful
Might be an unpopular opinion but C5 had the trashy production with no limits that made chaotic TV. Kim Woodburn and Gemma Collins seasons purposely were made into pressure cookers and are some of the most iconic seasons ever.

The problem with C5 was it was too hit or miss based on the cast. It was either an explosive series like the Katie Hopkins one that’s all over social media, or a boring as duck one where they all get along. The rollercoaster really hurt the views as people would stop watching after a tit season.

Reactions: 4
Jordan really needs to get some friends in the house. Henry is his emotional support animal or something and it’s getting a bit dull

Reactions: 12
Kerry is giving me Karen GP receptionist vibes.

Zak is the management every company needs- laid back enough to keep people happy but gets the job done anyway.

Jordan is an absolute gem he is so serious yet so unserious at the same time.

Olivia and Kerry need to go first imo.

Reactions: 19
Wait? So it was Jordan’s birthday and it’s not even been shown on the episode? ITV are seriously bleeping up this revival to be honest.

They’re not giving the housemates chance to actually bond or have conversations naturally. The second they woke up they were marched into the living room - it’s supposed to be somewhat close to a real ‘house’. Not a game show.

Reactions: 20
Kerry is giving me Karen GP receptionist vibes.

Zak is the management every company needs- laid back enough to keep people happy but gets the job done anyway.

Jordan is an absolute gem he is so serious yet so unserious at the same time.

Olivia and Kerry need to go first imo.
I would say the one that isn't the doctor but looks like him a bit and Jenken need to go first. Also maybe Chanelle.

Reactions: 1
It feels like they expect us to watch the live streams but the live streams are at a time most people are going to be asleep…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.