Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry is trying to turn everyone against Farida, has been for a while now, huffing and puffing and showing how reasonable she is and how unreasonable Farida is and quite frankly she can duck right off.

Reactions: 34
She absolutely did. I'm finding her 'kind acts' a bit performative.
Definitely! She thought being mother hen in the house who's always doing favours would be a golden ticket

She didn't expect Farida lol

Reactions: 21
Farida is totally right. If one person doesn’t take part, the entire task is failed. Everyone plays a part, everyone gets a piece of the reward. Not sure why Kerry was acting like that’s unfathomable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get the impression Farida and Kerry are both control freaks that like to be in a bit of a natural authority role so they are definitely clashing

Farida saying she’s had a really hard day doing nothing - she must be taking a page out of my manager’s book 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Kerry’s face when Farida mentioned her halal food in the shopping list. She wasn’t happy 😲
I noticed that I try not to jump to conclusions but she did look fuming , she is going to make Farida look bad but she was right, it's a task and they should all be able to contribute

Reactions: 10
When the task first started Kerry literally whizzed herself out to tell Zak we should be making decisions as a team and now Farida has said we should make decisions as a team it’s a problem.

Kerry works for the NHS, is she a GP receptionist by any chance? She’s a right hole 😂 Hallie’s pissing me off too, she’s literally stood in the kitchen the whole time not been doing a 24 hour surgery ffs.

Like others have said, it’s a task and everyone decides the shopping list.

EDIT - Howling that Kerry has now mentioned that they’re not doing brain surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wah wah wah Hallie is too young tbh the bleating on about trans this and trans that. No one cares as much as she does and that’s okay. Have we forgotten about Nadia?

Kerry turning on the tears very easily. Farida spoke very, very well in the diary room there.

Cant be doing with people crying already. Zak was totally right - you signed up to live in a house full of strangers and cameras lol

Reactions: 41
Kerry is a Gemma Collins wannabe and I get the feeling that every single thing she says or does is done so as an attempt to try and become the nations sweetheart etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When the task first started Kerry literally whizzed herself out to tell Zak we should be making decisions as a team and now Farida has said we should make decisions as a team it’s a problem.

Kerry works for the NHS, is she a GP receptionist by any chance? She’s a right hole 😂 Hallie’s pissing me off too, she’s literally stood in the kitchen the whole time not been doing a 24 hour surgery ffs.

Kerry said that she was management at nhs

Reactions: 4
I also would love a day sorting paperclips with a little packed lunch, just being able to shut my mind off and have a lil cheese sandwich - dreamy ☁😍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Can’t wait for one of the gays to have to explain to Farida what a bottom is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

EDIT - Howling that Kerry has now mentioned that they’re not doing brain surgery.
It’s famously hard to get sacked from the NHS. My sister works for the NHS and has said it’s impossible to get rid of anyone. I’ll bet Kerry has so many grievances against her

Reactions: 23

I was literally about to say this. I worked as a nurse in a GP practice for years and Kerry just screams receptionist. I can imagine her on the phone saying call back at 8am tomorrow and then bitching about patients to her colleagues 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.