Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm ready for an episode without a task involved just with them chilling and talking etc that's when you get the best tv for me.

Kerry trying to get everyone to like her and be everyone's best mate is annoying

Reactions: 12
The "bottoms". 🤭

I still need to watch last night’s episode.

Reactions: 4
Kerry reminds me of Carol from Stath Lets Flats except not as funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many people with MS can't walk far, I'd imagine that has to be her case given that she has a scooter. People can walk 15-20 steps about the house but proper walking for fitness would not be possible.

People being diagnosed with MS now have much better treatment options than those diagnosed years ago and therefore may have better mobility and be able to walk for fitness. MS has a range of symptoms and everyone is impacted differently.

I know someone with MS so saying it's not healthy that they never walk is a bit rude when they'd love to go out for a walk but maybe can't!
Re-read what I said, I never said “they” I never lumped everyone with MS into one thing fits all. I said “surely it’s not healthy that she never walks because of her size”.

What is rude is that you replied to my post where I specifically said that I’m being ignorant and I’m uneducated in MS and rather than simply educate me you have to call me rude. That’s just not how you educate people on topics they have stated that know nothing about.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If they win the task, they'll get a party ... with alcohol.

I'd imagine Olivia gets drunk really quickly and then becomes really annoying.
A couple of the quieter ones will also take centre stage too.

Give it time, I reckon this series will build up to something that gets everyone talking.

BB1 never really got going till the Nasty Nick dramas. I'm playing the long game with this series

Reactions: 8
when yinrun said no talks to her 🥺
On the live stream yesterday it did look like people were making an effort to talk to her! It did seem like she had to initiate the conversation a few times but it did look a lot better

Their little group is so so considerate. She told Jordan that they put him in middle management and asked him to come up to them with something (I think food?) just so that they'd have an opportunity to talk and he wouldn't feel lonely or forced to talk to other people

It's actually lowkey upsetting that we only get the livestream a couple hours at late night, there's so much to see given that the regular episodes are very task focused

Also Paul was talking to Farida and they had a discussion about religion and culture, one of the girls told her they learnt a lot from her. She also had a conversation with Yinrun about cultural dresses and said that Yinrun could try on one of her dresses

I also have to giggle at people saying that BB would make sure Farida has halal food when they couldn't even make sure that she had something non-alcoholic to drink. Jordan mentioned they didn't have any diet coke for them (and then Paul somehow found some; Zak also gave him some cookies that he had hidden) which would have meant that whilst everyone had been given some drinks Farida would have had nothing (except water) and possibly felt left out. It wasn't very fair in general - everyone else basically got a mini treat. She said she was going to go complain to BB but it was sort of unclear whether she was given something to drink in the end

Also worth mentioning that Farida wanted to make sure the vegetarian housemate (think it's Matty?) would have some lentils, so she wasn't acting selfishly when she said that she wants to be involved in the shopping

Reactions: 16
Kerry reminds me of Carol from Stath Lets Flats except not as funny
There's a woman on Gogglebox she really reminds me of. I've forgotten her name but she is always lying on the sofa with a glass of wine. Her husband wears jeans with huge turnups.
Remembered - Sue off of Sue and Steve.

Screenshot_20231012_130902.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First time watching last night , there is some micro aggression towards Farida , yeah she is annoying and a try hard but are people really that uncomfortable around her ?
Zak - he has really white teeth, also seen him in an advert for Birkenstocks
Olivia - mean girl vibes not in a funny way
Kerry - agree with others , she would be a nightmare to work with
Hallie - bless her so overwhelmed with the experience. Did she know what she signed up for ?!
Jordan- the little bit I’ve seen , I think I like him he reminds me a little of me lol
The others not too sure , they didn’t show much interesting stuff

Reactions: 2
I think there is some truth in what a PP said about ITV being petrified of anything controversial happening. Of course us veteran viewers know that controversy is what made Big Brother in the first place, so I’m not sure how it will work long run? It does seem very sanitised at the moment but maybe that will change in the coming days. We are not getting a true picture of anyone or anything at the moment

Reactions: 5
Also, agree with what others have said about BB’s voice. Why does it echo? It even echos in the Diary Room.

Reactions: 5
I would definitely like to know what’s actually gone down with Kerry and Farida as on screen they seemed to become sworn enemies literally overnight.

Reactions: 7
First time watching last night , there is some micro aggression towards Farida , yeah she is annoying and a try hard but are people really that uncomfortable around her ?
Zak - he has really white teeth, also seen him in an advert for Birkenstocks
Olivia - mean girl vibes not in a funny way
Kerry - agree with others , she would be a nightmare to work with
Hallie - bless her so overwhelmed with the experience. Did she know what she signed up for ?!
Jordan- the little bit I’ve seen , I think I like him he reminds me a little of me lol
The others not too sure , they didn’t show much interesting stuff
I was on the JD sports website buying my brother a Northern Ireland football top and Zak popped up modelling one :D

Reactions: 2
I was getting irritated with Zac last night when Farida and Kerry were having the barny about the shopping list.
They were both heated but these were two grown women who didn't need him standing there chipping in with his constant 'I think what she's trying to say is..... ' type comments. I'm surprised they both didn't turn to him and just say 'oh bugger off' 😂

Reactions: 3
Some weak tea: A work colleague of mine knew Kerry around 10-12 years ago (they lost touch mainly because colleague moved away but they were never exceptionally friendly) and she remembers attending Kerry’s 40th birthday party in either 2012 or 2013 (colleague moved away in 2014). 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Finally caught up on all episodes of BB, BBLL and the thread 😅
I’m really enjoying it so far and think the cast is great! A nice representation and just the right mix of wholesome and aggravating!

Olivia - Can’t stand her which probably means by the end I will love her. Want her to stay for the drama and to see how much she rubs everyone up the wrong way. Also for the love of god, someone please tell me what I have seen her on before - it’s driving me mad?

Jenkin - On launch night, from reading here, I thought I was going to really dislike him but I actually think he’s ok. I think he might of thought he’s be loudest/funniest/cattiest etc. and is actually a bit out of his depth.

Farida - I liked her on day one but I do think she might be a bit underhand. I hope not though. Her and Kerry’s bossiness would drive me mad.

Kerry - Bossy and also perhaps a bit underhand. I thought she was going to be sly about Hallie, but now think she generally likes her.

Tom - Seems sweet and harmless.

Hallie - Love her. I can’t believe she’s only 18!

Trish - LOVE. Trish is just a GOOD person. Love how she is including Yinrun and her friendship with the poshos. Not sure if she’s married but if not could see a potential spark with Dylan.

Yinrun - The sweetest, most wholesome housemate. I can’t wait to see Trish style her in a (proper) wig!

Jordan - Like!

Zak - Like!

Chanelle - Really liked how she was supportive of Jenkin. Seems kind. Keep plying her with alcohol because I think then she’ll be entertaining.

Dylan - Like!

Noky - Gorgeous but few like I don’t know anything about her. Needs more screen time.

Matty - I want to be friends with him. I want to dance in a field under the moon with him and then have a deep and meaningful chat. He has beautiful eyes.

Paul - love the accent. Looking forward to all the bromances.

Henry - Like him more than I thought I would. Hope he doesn’t tip over into a real bitchy/we’re better than you clique.

Just put last nights episode on and wtaf is Farida wearing? It’s some sort of frilly overgrown babygrow. Where do you even buy something like that from! 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.