Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just finished watching
- henry was giving michelle dewberry in that wig
- obsessed w yinrun i really adore her (love cabbage too so feel like we'd understand each other)
- love trish too, glad those three were chosen to be big wigs
- what did the middle management like... actually do?
- don't like kerry or farida tbh - i can see where they're both coming from but also don't really care lol
- love jordan's humour he's reminding me of mr bean
- still really like hallie - think she might be a bit overwhelmed w the general tension in the house? personally i can stand up for myself in an argument but don't like tension when i can't get involved / nip it in the bud and she has similar to the point but emotional energy

Reactions: 11
Just catching up. Kerry’s taking this task verryyy seriously. Did they say she’s a manager for the nhs? Yeah you can tell 😏 I bet she’s on a load of money too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DJ guy: all prosthetic legs are white
Olivia: I would kick off if that was me
Kerry: you kick off about most things
💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DJ guy: all prosthetic legs are white
Olivia: I would kick off if that was me
Kerry: you kick off about most things
💀
Just pulling up a pew seen as I am constantly behind
Love Yinrin
Still making my mind up about others!
That is all for now

Reactions: 4
Wah wah wah Hallie is too young tbh the bleating on about trans this and trans that. No one cares as much as she does and that’s okay. Have we forgotten about Nadia?
I think she was hoping to meet with some big opposition and conquer peoples perceptions and be the nations face of trans rights or something. Instead they are just treating her like a regular person and that isnt what she was hoping for. I am glad everyone is treating her well and that she is being equally valued!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she was hoping to meet with some big opposition and conquer peoples perceptions and be the nations face of trans rights or something.
Two past winners were trans. It's been done before - 19 years ago was the first. If that's her plan, it's not a great one. It's a bit like Noky or Trish trying to say they're going into the house to represent black women.

I like her so far though.

I used to look at Digital Spy for Big Brother comments - never posted though (no login). People would also say, "X is doing nothing" and a few people would be evicted and X would get coverage and people would say, "why didn't they act like this before - they're really funny". The quieter ones always stay in the background when the louder ones are 'taking the stage'.

With some it's a strategy to stay under the radar and survive the early nominations ...

Reactions: 8
Kerry was also really f-ng sly on the diary room when she said she wouldn't be telling Farida that Middles can't help Bottoms with tasks, and that if they fail the task it would be on Farida. Really don't like her now!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Im probably being very ignorant as don’t know too much about MS but surely it’s not healthy that she never walks because of her size?

Many people with MS can't walk far, I'd imagine that has to be her case given that she has a scooter. People can walk 15-20 steps about the house but proper walking for fitness would not be possible.

People being diagnosed with MS now have much better treatment options than those diagnosed years ago and therefore may have better mobility and be able to walk for fitness. MS has a range of symptoms and everyone is impacted differently.

I know someone with MS so saying it's not healthy that they never walk is a bit rude when they'd love to go out for a walk but maybe can't!

• Heart
kerry can honestly duck off, absolute cow she is

making my bf watch with my for the first time and it’s so boring and tit i’m surprised he’s still up for watching it i’m honestly cringing thru the episode like this is so shite….

Olivia can duck off aswell such a loud mouth show off twit sticking her arse in everyone’s face every 5 mins, such an attention seeking nob

also the live stream, i understand censoring some stuff but 90% of what i watched last night was just birds tweeting, what’s the point? also why stay on two people talking with the birds tweeting just change to someone else who we can actually hear speak . tit

Reactions: 15
it’s so boring and tit
If they win the task, they'll get a party ... with alcohol.

I'd imagine Olivia gets drunk really quickly and then becomes really annoying.
A couple of the quieter ones will also take centre stage too.

Give it time, I reckon this series will build up to something that gets everyone talking.

If they win the task, they'll get a party ... with alcohol.

I'd imagine Olivia gets drunk really quickly and then becomes really annoying.
A couple of the quieter ones will also take centre stage too.

Give it time, I reckon this series will build up to something that gets everyone talking.
i just hope there isn’t a drink limit like they do with Love Island … do tv producers think we want to watch boring mild interactions 😂 i know they get backlash if they drink too much etc but these contestants know what they signed up for imo

Reactions: 6
Kerry came in screaming and loud, my eyes rolled but gave her a chance, in the diary room last night ....screaming again think she wants to be remembered..Sly last night, 😕...Hope she goes...

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand nasty bully Kerry she’s definitely giving off GP receptionist vibes and just know her colleagues can’t stand her and she was sly saying she wasn’t going to tell farida she couldn’t help with paper clips and they would fail
I’m watching with my husband who can’t stand it but still sticking with it, my 14 year old daughter she had never even heard of BB before Monday 😬 she’s loving it 🤣

• Haha
Can’t stand nasty bully Kerry she’s definitely giving off GP receptionist vibes and just know her colleagues can’t stand her and she was sly saying she wasn’t going to tell farida she couldn’t help with paper clips and they would fail
I’m watching with my husband who can’t stand it but still sticking with it, my 14 year old daughter she had never even heard of BB before Monday 😬 she’s loving it 🤣
…. and I’m 107, watched BB from the off, good times and bad, also loving this one 😀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.