Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I hear that Britney Spears, Work witch song, it makes me want to get right on it. šŸ¤£ What a tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is this format all about? Itā€™s just task from start to finish. Whereā€™s the getting changed, drinking in the garden, chatting in the living room etc ? Am I wrong in saying C5 wasnā€™t like this? Task was probably 50% of the episode, the rest was party and alcohol.

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s quite a relief to hate both Kerry and Farida so I can slag them both off.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Itā€™s quite a relief to hate both Kerry and Farida so I can slag them both off.
Yeah, Farida gets on my tits too. Both whiny, controlling witches. Theyā€™d get on like a house on fire in the real world

Reactions: 12
On a serious note, how has Kerry managed to get time off work to go on a reality tv show when she works for the NHS? Surely theyā€™d not approve?! Iā€™ve Had a colleague before request 3 weeks off for a flu camp type thing (unsure why anyone would ever sign up) and it was denied on the basis it was inappropriate

Reactions: 20
What the duck is this format all about? Itā€™s just task from start to finish. Whereā€™s the getting changed, drinking in the garden, chatting in the living room etc ? Am I wrong in saying C5 wasnā€™t like this? Task was probably 50% of the episode, the rest was party and alcohol.
Yeah I feel like we are missing so much context about the social situation in the house. Iā€™m sure Kerry has said something about Farida to someone and this hate isnā€™t super random - they were all in the same social group a few nights ago

Hard to say who belongs to which social group unless you watch some of the live stream

Reactions: 6
On a serious note, how has Kerry managed to get time off work to go on a reality tv show when she works for the NHS? Surely theyā€™d not approve?! Iā€™ve Had a colleague before request 3 weeks off for a flu camp type thing (unsure why anyone would ever sign up) and it was denied on the basis it was inappropriate
Unpaid leave probably.

Reactions: 5
ā€œI havenā€™t had a hard timeā€ oh piss off Kerry you were sat literally crying into your thousand islands of the sea spray a minute ago over tofu, bird seed and scatter cheese. Stfu you manipulative cow šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's a flu camp?

I don't like Kerry or Farida but I dont think Kerry was being racist by rolling her eyes when farida mentioned her halal food. She's obviously going to get her halal food like big brother aren't gona make her starve lol

Reactions: 8
I don't think that was a great episode. Farida, Kerry, Hallie and a splash of the others doesn't make great TV. I'm starting to wonder if there's actually a lot of really dull ones in there. And agree with the task dominating the episode it got a bit tiresome. The first few weeks always used to be them getting smashed, arguing a bit and properly bonding.

What's a flu camp?
Itā€™s a clinical trial. I think your given flu vaccines/injected with virusesā€™ Youā€™re put up in a hotel room for x amount of days and fed and paid for it. Not something Iā€™d ever do but each to their own!

Not buying this Oh Yinyan she so sweet blah blah blah.. sheā€™s playing a game. She can speak ok when sheā€™s not playing her ā€˜Gormlessā€™ part.

Reactions: 12
I thought that was a dull episode. But I donā€™t really like the format of the task taking up the whole episode without seeing a range of interactions and downtime. The old BBs had some cracking tasks and this should have worked. But it didnā€™t hit the spot for me, I zoned out for a bit. Canā€™t stand Kerry either.

Reactions: 11
I don't think that was a great episode. Farida, Kerry, Hallie and a splash of the others doesn't make great TV. I'm starting to wonder if there's actually a lot of really dull ones in there. And agree with the task dominating the episode it got a bit tiresome. The first few weeks always used to be them getting smashed, arguing a bit and properly bonding.
I canā€™t tell if the editing is just too ITV and Love Island-y, or if theyā€™ve actually tried to hard to get normal people theyā€™ve ended up with boring people.

I genuinely donā€™t think Chanelle had a single sentence in that episode. Paul. Zak and Tom are nice to look at but seem a bit dull. Just average Joeā€™s but not in a fun way.

I just donā€™t think in 2023 youā€™re going to get the old-school BB ā€˜ordinary but big personalityā€™ types. The only people that apply for such shows are ones looking for fifteen minutes or money. Iā€™d rather just have the TikTok types that are pieces of work but make bloody good entertainment.

Yes itā€™s too early for the long task dominated eps. We are supposed to watch them bond and be torn down later haha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.