Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear that filler content was painful - the two presenters just aren't up to filling time 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This has always been a big brother flaw- nominating out the most entertaining characters first or having the strongest characters up against each other, the quiet bland ones go under the radar until the end.
All these pointless and ridiculous changes and all they had to do was change it to a vote to save.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell a programme about Chloe Madeley and her family.
Talk about barrels being scraped.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All these pointless and ridiculous changes and all they had to do was change it to a vote to save.
Literally all ITV had to do was nothing. Just make it the same show C5 put on. But they’re too scared of getting accused of messing with people’s heads. So they even banned audience boo’s. Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
I need to know what brand Kerry’s glasses are. Random I know but I think they would suit me!
They’re Marc Jacobs, could see it down the side on a close up. Hate Kerry but they’re nice glasses to be fair 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching the live stream, I think once the younger ones have got Farida bashing out their system, they will move away from Kerry and she will hate it. She really does think she's one of the younger ones but she's far from it.

Reactions: 15
Watching the live stream, I think once the younger ones have got Farida bashing out their system, they will move away from Kerry and she will hate it. She really does think she's one of the younger ones but she's far from it.
Yeah she needs to shut up now it’s constant

Reactions: 7
kerry's VT on late and live last night was scaring the actual shitttt out of me on the slow motion split screen like the blink, turn head, half smile with teeth was a so disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hallie is very aware of the cameras tonight haven’t noticed that before
she kept sticking her tongue out at the cameras on launch night so I think she’s been aware from the start. I think she has more of a game plan to win for her surgery just my opinion but good luck to her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.