Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Farida isn’t aware of Kerry’s gestures and behaviour behind her back, she just has opinions on the social game

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she was so laid back she didn’t notice the eye rolling just so wrapped up in her own chit chat…she’s
undoubtably confident

Reactions: 8
This has always been a big brother flaw- nominating out the most entertaining characters first or having the strongest characters up against each other, the quiet bland ones go under the radar until the end.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she was so laid back she didn’t notice the eye rolling just so wrapped up in her own chit chat…she’s
undoubtably confident
Kerry did do it when Farida wasn’t looking the majority of the time. You wouldn’t expect a 40 something year old to behave that way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but there ain’t no way on God’s green Earth that the bleep on wheels (😭) is only 7 years older than me 😳 I ain’t having it 🤣
I’m confused by her age because she said on launch night she was 43 but now she’s telling everyone she’s 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must have blinked and missed the post eviction fall out .. was it good, interesting, a shame to miss?

Kerry did do it when Farida wasn’t looking the majority of the time. You wouldn’t expect a 40 something year old to behave that way
Why? We're not quite one foot in the grave material yet. If someone is a pain in the titties, sometimes the face reacts. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has always been a big brother flaw- nominating out the most entertaining characters first or having the strongest characters up against each other, the quiet bland ones go under the radar until the end.
they could resolve this easily by changing the nature of the nominations, they manipulate so much already, they could easily have “nominate who you think is the most quiet/least impact housemate” but it won’t be a ratings winner on launch week if it’s a dull housemate. Also, this is a scripted and somewhat-storylined show.

Reactions: 7
Thing is she probably thinks the public love it and that is one of the reasons they kept her in.
So there will be more silly face pulling.

Reactions: 7
Why? We're not quite one foot in the grave material yet. If someone is a pain in the titties, sometimes the face reacts. :sneaky:
There’s facial expressions and then there’s flopping down on the sofa right behind them while they’re having a conversation with someone else that you’re not apart of

I think it’s also very clear that she’s aware of the cameras and is playing up for them, not because this is a genuine reaction from her

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.